I want you for myself (part 4)

Beam's P.O.V.

Today was Friday which means it was the moon competition. Since it was at night we had class during the day. Phana wasn't here though he was handling the preparations. I was sitting with Kit at my usual table. We were discussing a project we had just done. I was sitting close to Kit my head almost resting at his shoulder. This was normal for us. As Kit was finishing his explanation we were both startled by a cough. I look up to see Forth.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Who is that?" Asked Kit.

"I'm Beam's friend who are you?" Asked Forth with and eyebrow raised. Kit looked at me like I had grown another head before responding.

"Beam's friend? Since when? I am his friend." Said Kit looking at Forth up and down.

"Well I always see him alone." Said Forth sitting across from us. Kit looked at me weirdly and I sighed.

"Kit this is Forth I met him at the moon competition while accompanying Phana. He likes to annoy me every day and somehow we became friends." I said and Kit looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Wait, What are you doing here?" I asked Forth.

"I came to see you." He said and my eyes widened.

"Why?" I asked.

"What? Can't I?" He asked glancing at Kit for a second. I looked at Kit who seemed amused. Forth was glaring at me.

"You can do whatever you want I just wasn't expecting you here." I said and he glared at me.

"Fine if you don't want me here I will leave." He said standing up.

"Wait you idiot that wasn't what I said! I just said it was unexpected of you to show up. Sit down!" I said a bit louder than I intended. He did as told and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright I think I will head over to the professor to see if he can verify our project." Said Kit putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded looking at him. "I will see you tonight." He said and I noticed him looking at something behind me before taking his hand off my shoulder and laughing. "You have some explaining to do." He said and I turned to look behind and Forth seemed to be glaring at Kit. I snapped my fingers drawing his attention back to me.

"Hey stop glaring at him he hasn't done anything to you." I said.

"I don't like him." Said Forth.

"That's your problem and watch it that's one of my best friends your talking about." I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Did you eat?" He asked changing the topic.

"No I have some errands to run so I will buy something on the way." I said and he seemed confused.

"Don't you have class?" He asked.

"I'm off for today." I replied.

"Me too want me to go with you?" He asked and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I have nothing better to do." He said.

"You won't like where I'm going though." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm picking up a gift for Wayo from Phana." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Wayo had my attention for like two seconds you can stop being jealous." He said and my jaw dropped.

"I am not jealous!" I said.

"You sure sound like it. You keep bringing up Wayo." He said and I hit him in the head.

"I'm not you idiot!" I said standing up and turned to leave but that idiot followed me. "Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"I don't know wherever you are going." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you're welcome to come if you want. You're paying for the food then." I joked.

"Sure take it as an apology for making you jealous." He said and I wanted to strangle him.

"I will kill you if you keep saying nonsense." I said and he just laughed.

We stopped at a fried chicken stall to eat on the way. It was Forth's recommendation and it was actually really good. After we ate we continued our journey to the jewelry store. We picked up the matching set of necklaces that Phana had ordered.

"Oh this are nice. Not something I would give though but nice." Said Forth looking at the bracelets.

"They are also expensive so be careful." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to ignore that. Anyway would you give something like this to your significant other?" Asked Forth.

"Probably not I don't like wearing necklaces. Maybe a watch or a bracelet. But nothing this fancy. I would like something meaningful I guess." I said turning to look at Forth who was nodding along.

"I agree. I'll keep that in mind." He said and I pushed him.

"Stop saying nonsense." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever so what now?" He asked.

"We have to pick up some roses for Phana too. He wanted a hundred of them and the florist near the university refuses to sell him that much since a lot people wanted to buy them for the competition." I said.

"Is he always this extra? That's way too exaggerated and over the top. I get twelve but a hundred? Come on that a waste of money." Said Forth.

"I agree with you on that one but hey it's not my money." I said. "Besides Wayo likes that kind of over the top gifts. That's what you should be taking notes off." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Again with the same thing. What do I have to do to stop you from being jealous." He said and I glared at him.

"I already said I'm not."

"Well you sure sound like you are. Don't worry I only have eyes for you now." He said.

"I told you to stop saying nonsense." I said and he shrugged.

"Let's go we don't want to be late. You will acuse me of trying to ruin Phanas proposal you jealous monster." Said Forth walking quickly.

"Come here so I can beat your ass!" I said going after him.

I gave up chasing him and just returned to my car where he was waiting for me already. After that we headed to the moon competition.