Fall for me instead (part 16)

Beam's P.O.V.

Time has seem to flow by on here. We only have a couple of days left before this is all over. I was feeling kind of nostalgic today. This is coming to an end and the possibility of losing Forth has put me to think again. Everything was fine we managed to become friends. But now that we are almost out and there's a slight chance I won't see him again. It has me terrified.

"Hey." Said Forth sitting beside me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hi." I said sadly.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I just shook my head. He came closer looking worried. "You can tell me I might be able to help." He said.

"I don't know you will probably be mad I think." I said and he looked at me sternly.

"You know I won't, I can't ever be mad at you." He said and I sighed.

"I'm thinking that we are leaving this place soon and I might not see you again." I said and he shook his head.

"You can't get rid of me that easy." He said and I let out a small smile. I put my head on his shoulder. I know we agreed not to be too close. But I need this. He didn't pull away instead wrapping an arm around my shoulder. We were there silent for a while. There were no words spoken but I feel like we understood each other some how.

"Thank you Forth for everything." I said sincerely breaking the silence.

"Hey stop acting like this is goodbye. At the very least we have a couple of days left." He said and I just nodded.

"I know I just wanted you to know. I'm happy that I met you here. Even if things didn't go exactly as planned I had fun here, I made friends. You were a big part on why I enjoyed my time here." I said.

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm stealing your words from before. But you really are my favorite person here." He said and I smiled.

"Hey you two idiots it's time to..." Yihwa started to say before she stopped herself. "Ups continue I will save some food for you two." She said turning around and we both laughed.

"You never give up do you." I said once I catch up to her.

"Never! One day at you wedding you will thank me for being annoying." She said and I rolled my eyes but looked away. Forth who was beside me laughed.

After lunch was over Forth joined Korn, Knock, Yatch and Cho. Apparently they had a lot in common. I think they mentioned they were all studying engineering and started talking about stuff the rest of us couldn't understand. I pulled Yihwa and Sammy aside I needed someone to talk.

"Whats wrong?" Asked Yihwa as soon as we sat down.

"You won't believe this. Actually you will but I think you are going to be mad at me." I said scratching the back of my neck. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I didn't like what I found out. They both gave me knowing looks.

"Probably but continue." Said Sammy this time. I gulped.

"I think instead of forgetting Forth I've fallen deeper for him." I said and Yihwa hit me.

"You! stupid! idiot! Wasted! A! Whole! Damn! Summer!" She said hitting me after every word. Sammy pulled her back.

"Easy there." Said Sammy.

"What are you gonna do?" Said Yihwa looking at me sternly.

"I don't know? Should I tell him? Or do I leave it like that since we are leaving soon anyway?" I asked and they both looked at me with pity.

"It's up to you. We can't tell you what to do." Said Sammy and Yihwa nodded.

"Yeah this one it's up to you." She said and I sighed.

"I know." I said sadly. We were interrupted when the host appeared. We all gathered in the living room.

"As you know this is coming to and end only a couple of days left. We have one last competition for a date tomorrow and then a party before you leave! I hope you all had fun on your journey here and I hope you enjoy the last couple of days here." She said and we all cheered in agreement.

I haven't put any effort into the games since my date with Forth and it seems like he hasn't either. We haven't gone on any dates since the one we had together. Today wasn't an exception. We walked towards the beach where the game was set up.

"So as all you can see there a net on the sand. You have to crawl and in the middle there's a bag with some sandbags. You need to pick them and take them with you. Then you have to throw the same bags to the tower of cans matching with the color of your sandbags. The first two to win will get to go on the date." She said and we all nodded. We got into position. "Go." She screamed and I took my sweet time. If I could I would've just sat this one down. But we had to participate. I was the last one out crawling the net. Everyone was already hitting the cans. I looked at Forth who seemed determined. Who does he want to take on a date? I thought feeling jealous. I let out a sigh walking to the pyramid of green colored cans. I was so mad I managed to hit two on my first try. But seems like I was too late and the host said we already had the two winners.

"Wow that was fast. Come stand beside me." She said and I turned to look. I was surprised to see Forth walking and standing beside the host. He won? Who is he taking?

"Ok let's start with you Korn who are you taking?" Asked the host.

"My boyfriend Knock." He said and we all cheered. A red faced Knock walked to stand beside him.

"Wow you two are official already congratulations!" She said.

"Thank you." They both replied at the same time. "Now Forth who are you taking?" Asked the host and my heart started beating faster. I was anxious to know who he was taking. He took his time before he answered leaving everyone in suspense.

"Beam." He said and I gasped surprised. I couldn't read his expression but I'm sure he could tell I was shocked. Yihwa gave me a little push and I started walking.

"Congratulations." Said the host and everyone was quiet for a second before Yihwa started cheering and the rest followed.

"Forth what are you doing?" I asked once we were walking to the house again. He stopped walking and turned to look back at me.

"For once I want to be selfish. I know we agreed to keep our distance and be friends. I did just that. But we are leaving in a couple of days and I don't know if you'll even let me see you again. So yeah I'm being selfish I want to go on one last date with you before we leave." He said and I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

"Forth." I said stopping his rant. He just looked at me. "I'm happy we are going on that date." I said and he smiled.

"Good." He said and I just hugged him. It seem like the right thing to do in that moment. He was shocked at first but wrapped his arms around me. "I'm relieved." He said. I am too knowing that he still feels the same. I still have a chance.