Is it love? part 14

Beam's P.O.V.

We were walking back to our room. I was happy since I was really damn tired. Sadly we were stopped by Park and Lam who had just arrived.

"Hey, who won?" Asked Park when he saw us.

"Forth." I replied.

"Really? I thought you will win. Or be sulking if you didn't you are always competitive." Said Park and I shrugged but got nervous. Was I obvious?

"If it's Forth I don't mind." I said.

"What did you ask for?" Asked Lam thankfully changing the topic.

"I haven't asked for anything, I'm still unsure." Said Forth.

"Wayo told me to say goodbye on his behalf. He had to leave because a family member is sick. We didn't want to wake you guys to say goodbye so we just left." Said Lam and we both nodded.

"Oh ok I thought it was weird when mom told us this morning that he left." Said Forth. I looked at him annoyed. He didn't want Wayo to leave? I didn't want to start a fight so I just stayed quiet.

"Let's hang out! We are leaving soon." Said Lam and I wanted to sigh. I was tired but oh well.

"Sure we can hang outside." I said and Forth looked at me with an eyebrow raised but I just smiled at him. We walked outside and sat down around the fireplace.

"Aren't you tired?" whispered Forth in my ear.

"A little but they are leaving soon and also I don't mind spending time with you." I said and he smiled at me.

We spend the rest of the evening talking and laughing with Park and Lam. I was feeling a little grumpy by the end of it since I was tired but it was ok. After dinner though my mood was worse. So when I was done I just walked upstairs without thinking much about it. Finally after a long day I was finally back on my bed. My happiness didn't last long since someone came into the room when I was about to fall asleep. I groaned looking at the intruder which was Forth.

"Why did you leave without telling me?" He asked.

"Im tired I just want to sleep." I replied.

"I know, why did you wake up so early?" He said frowning.

"I wanted to bring you breakfast I already told you." I said annoyed. I just wanted to sleep was that too much to ask?!?

"Its not like you though so don't do it again." He said and I sat up mad.

"What?!? You're an asshole! I just wanted to... You know what it doesn't even matter let's talk about this tomorrow." I said annoyed closing my eyes.

"No, let's clear this up right now. All day you haven't been acting like yourself! It makes me mad." He said taking the blanket off of me and I sat down annoyed.

"Forth! Do you seriously have to do this right now?!?" I said glaring at him.

"Yeah because it's been driving me crazy all day." He started to say but I cut him off.

"I said I will try to show my feelings for you are real. Im trying to do my part." I said hoping to end this fight soon.

"I didn't ask you to!" He said frustrated and I was offended.

"I know you didn't ask me to asshole but you don't believe me either. And I get it I have been awful but I'm trying to show you that I genuinely like you." I tried to explain.

"Well it doesn't feel like it. This is not you! Maybe this is a mistake." He said and I glared at him.

"I don't understand why we are even fighting Forth!?! Because I woke up early to bring you breakfast? Is that it? Then I won't do it again then. Happy now?" I said raising my voice.

"No! I don't like this you're acting different and not in a good way. You don't like to wake up early because it puts you in a bad mood! You don't bring food to anyone I always do it for you. I really hate that you let me win today too. This is not you Beam. Old Beam would never just let me win! I even told you I didn't want that to happen and you still did it. Im not stupid Beam I know you better than anyone in this world. I don't like this. I sincerely think we are better off as just friends. Lets not force things between us. This is clearly not going to work." Said Forth and I was shocked.

"What?" I said confused.

"I don't want you to change yourself for me Beam. I feel like you're doing this more as an obligation or something and I don't like it. I never intended for things to be this way. Let's just end this here, lets stop hurting each other. I will go back to being your friend but lets stop this ok?"

"Forth."

"Just think about it Beam. Forget about my feelings for a second. Will you still feel the same way? I think we both know the answer to that. I will sleep in the other room tonight. You stay here and think about it ok?" He said and before I could answer he was out the door.

I sighed resting on my bed. Nothing goes right between us, it's always a misunderstanding or fight. I couldn't help but cry. Its not that I don't like him I'm just having a hard time finding a way to express my feelings for him so he knows I'm being genuine. I've done everything wrong already what else could I possibly fuck up? I need to sit down and talk to him. Why would I continue to fight if it's not what I want? I'm just going to lay out all the cards on the table and let him decide if he wants me or not. We cant keep going round in circles anymore. we just keep hurting each other. is not doing any good to either of us. As tired as I was it still took me a while to fall asleep. I was determined to make things right with Forth tomorrow. We just had to have an honest talk. I woke up a bit late as usual. I wasn't expecting Forth to wake me up today because of our fight yesterday. I wanted to talk to him as soon as possible so I went to check my room but he wasn't there so I went downstairs. I asked mom since she was the first person I saw.

"Have you seen Forth?" I asked and the look she gave me made my heart drop.

"Beam, Forth left this morning." she said and I was shocked.

A.N.

Here's a very late Happy New Year from me! Also on the 24th marked two years since I started writing about ForthBeam. Time surely flies by. Anyway sorry for the cliffhanger but if it makes y'all feel better they motivate me to keep writing so expect an update tomorrow too! Thats all for now as always stay safe and I will see you all on the next chapter.