Bodyguard (part 5)

Beam's P.O.V.

Today was Saturday so there wasn't much to do. Usually I'd be excited to go out at night. But after yesterday's mess I wasn't feeling like it. I had been in bed all day kind of rethinking my life decisions. Is it really worth it? To sleep around and get into so much trouble. I am ruining relationships for a one night stand even if it's not my intention. I'm starting to feel like a bad person. Plus fighting isn't really my thing I could get really hurt and for what? Someone I don't care about. It's starting to seem stupid now. Then we have that idiot Forth who's making me feel even more guilty even if he is a player too. Why does he have to stay? Agh I think maybe I should stop playing around for a while. I have caused enough trouble for now.  Since today was a sad kind of day I was in an oversized old t shirt and some old shorts. It was the comfiest clothes I owned. After I had something to eat I returned to bed not knowing what to do. I wasn't in the mood to study, or go to the bar, or do anything really. I groaned when I heard a knock on the door. Maybe if I ignore them they will go away. But to my luck whoever was outside decided to check if the door was open which it was. I just laid in bed looking at the front door to see who was going to walk in.

"Beam?" Said Forth entering my room. I just looked at him and he sighed. "You should lock the door idiot you don't know who was at the door! If someone wanted to hurt you they could just barge in without trouble." He said locking the door before walking to my bed. I just shrugged as a response. "What's wrong with you today? I've been calling and texting to ask if you were going somewhere today to know if I had to go with you. But you weren't answering." He asked.

"I'm not going anywhere today." I said turning my face to look at him who was sitting at the end of the bed.

"Why? what's wrong?" He kept on asking questions.

"Nothing I just don't feel like it." I said.

"I thought you never missed a Saturday at the bar?" He said.

"I just don't want to go today." I said starting to get annoyed at him.

"That's a new one. You are always looking for trouble. Either by sleeping around without caring if they have a boyfriend or not or basically provoking up whoever wants to beat your ass. I kinda want to know how many relationships you have broken up I'm curious. You get into more fights than I do and you don't even know how." He said amused but I felt hurt by his words. Maybe any other day I would just laugh it up but today I wasn't in the mood.

"What a way to kick someone when they are already down." I said getting up from bed and walking away. But there wasn't much space here in my apartment.

"I didn't mean to." Said Forth and I sighed.

"You know what? I am going out tonight. But you don't have to come the deal is over I don't want you to be my "bodyguard" anymore. This time I mean it.

"Beam, let's talk about this." Said Forth quickly but I shook my head.

"No no you are right. I will go and look for trouble today because that's what I do best no? Maybe today all of my enemies will be waiting for me at the bar to beat me up. But whatever I deserve it anyway don't I? I am a piece of shit with no feelings either way. I am taking a bath I expect you to be gone when I'm done." I said closing the door to the bathroom. The only place I could escape to right now.

Forth's P.O.V.

Dammit I messed up. He seemed really hurt this time. But I really didn't mean to. Why did he suddenly get so mad because of a comment. It's not the worst thing I have said to him is it? I don't know. I was lost in thought for a while apparently since Beam came out of the bathroom in only a towel. I stared at him but he was ignoring me. Damn he sure is good looking and has a well toned body. I mean I knew it but still seeing it in person wow. But all too quickly he was back in the bathroom and away from my sight. I shook my head I need to stop this thoughts. Sadly I am kind of in love with the biggest asshole there is in this world. This is a new kind of torture he's putting me through. I get to be close to him for a month but also see him hooking up with girls at the bar and fighting up their ex's. What a life honestly.