Bodyguard (part 3)

Beam's P.O.V.

Once we were done I walked back out after fixing myself. Theres no need to drag it out. I walked back downstairs thinking I would grab one more beer before heading home. I was surprised to noticed Forth was still sitting where I left him. I walked to him and he turned to look at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he sighed.

"I thought about it and I realized that someone might try to hurt you while you leave and you getting hurt would break our deal. So Im going to wait until you go home." He said nonchalantly like it was the most normal thing in the world. I just stared at him dumbfounded. I was speechless.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that much!" I said after a while sitting down beside him.

"I never go back on my word and you know that. If you get hurt leaving it would be pointless." He said as a matter of fact and I facepalmed myself.

"So what you are always going to stay until I finish hooking up? What if I spend the night?" I said and he shrugged. Ah this asshole. Of course he wouldn't make things easy.

"Thats what you asked for and that's what you will get." He said shrugging.

"Whatever I'm leaving now! Go home! You don't have to come tomorrow at lunch." I said walking away. But of course he followed me to my car. I got in rolling the window down. "Just leave already." I said rolling my eyes.

"Goodnight Beam I will see you tomorrow." He said winking at me before turning around to walk to his bike.

I drove home mad when I was finally lying in my bed . Now he was making me feel guilty. Will I have to stop sleeping around for the rest of the month now? Its his fault though I told him to go. I don't know what to do. I fell asleep thinking about it.

The next morning I almost overslept. But I managed to get to class just in time. Class was boring as always. When it finally was lunch time I hurried to the cafeteria. Today I was going to eat alone. I frowned before ordering two sets of food. That asshole is surely coming here again and I don't want him to go hungry because of me like he probably did yesterday. As I was walking back to my usual table with the tray of food and drinks I noticed Forth already sitting there.

"I told you not to come." I said setting the tray on the table.

"Why not? This is getting fun. Besides seems like you already knew I would show up." He said taking one plate of food and drink from the tray.

"Asshole who said I bought it for you." I said sitting down too in front of him.

"I saw Kit and Phana go out when I arrived and I know for a fact you don't eat two portions of food. Who else could it be for." He said digging in and I scoffed.

"That would be none of your business." I said starting to eat my food.

"It must've been lonely, having lunch alone when Phana and Kit got boyfriends." He said and I shrugged.

"I am used to being alone." I replied.

We spend the rest of our lunch talking. It was actually nice not being alone for once. Phana and Kit have lunch with me once a week. The other four days I'm by myself. Five minutes before lunch was over Forth said goodbye leaving first since he had to use the bathroom. I picked up the trash before grabbing my things and heading to class. On my way there I found some trouble though. I quickly spotted three guys who were using the architecture uniform which was weird. I knew it meant bad news when they all turned to look at me and started walking faster.

"Beam Baramee just the guy we were looking for." Said the one standing in the middle. I gulped I could take one of them at most so I am dead meat.

"Do I know you?" I said cautiously.

"Me? No. Now my girlfriend? You seem to be really acquainted with her." He said and I sighed. Here we go again. It had to be now when Forth just left.

"I don't know who you're talking about." I said looking around to see if I could run away.

"Yeah well I will make you remember." He said coming closer and I started to run for my life. However two seconds later someone grabbed me by the waist. I was about to kick and scream when I noticed it was Forth. He pulled me behind him and the guys looked at Forth confused.

"Get out of the way we have some business with him." Said one of them coming closer to Forth.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He said not reacting to the guy threats. He looked so cool.

"What are you his bodyguard?" Said the guy jokingly but Forth didn't laugh.

"That's none of your business but I won't let you touch him." Said Forth. The guy seemed more mad and tried to hit Forth but he managed to stop him. "You started it." He said punching the guy.

"That's it get them Forth." I said cheering from behind him.

"Forth?" Said another one of the guys.

"The one and only." He answered.

"Shit dude that's the engineering gangs leader. I'm out." Said one of the guys and the other followed him. Forth turned his attention to the one he just punched. The guy just glared.

"Baramee you are a coward hiding behind Forth. Whatever this is not worth it." He said leaving with his friends.

"Damn you are so cool." I said and he shook his head.

"You get into too much trouble and you can't even fight them. I'm surprised you've survived this long." He said looking at me.

"I used to have Phana back me up. That giant idiot use to scare everyone away. Guess they found out he has a boyfriend now so they come looking for me more often." I said and he nodded.

"You should learn to fight better. I could teach you." He said.

"Nah it's ok I have you now." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"What are you going to do once the month ends?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Damn it I am late to class now and the professor won't let me in." I said looking at my watch. Class started fifteen minutes ago.

"What are you doing now?" Asked Forth.

"I will just go home." I sighed.

"Ok, we'll I have to leave since I have class soon. Text me if you are going out I will be there." He said walking with me to the parking lot.

"I don't think I will go out today but I'll let you know." I said.

When we got to the parking lot we parted ways. I was lucky Forth was still around and noticed what was happening. Or I will be beat up somewhere probably.

A.N.

I will be going on vacation in two days so I will to update twice tomorrow since I'm supposed to have some free time and then maybe once more on Monday before I leave. After that I will probably be gone until the tenth since I won't have time to write.