I want you for myself (part 6)

Beam's P.O.V.

I walked into the theater where the competition was held with Forth. I glanced around and noticed it was full. Seems like a lot of people are interested in this.

"Well I'm going back stage and we will meet after I give my speech." Said Forth and I nodded.

"Sure." I said and watched him walk away. We arrived pretty late so the competition was about to start. I headed to the main hall. Almost all the seats were taken. I stood in a corner close to the door. I could still see the stage. A few minutes later the lights deemed and the show started. I watched Forth walk in with a mic on his hand.

"Welcome all I am Forth Jaturapoom last years engineering moon. As you all know I'm not the biggest fan of this but duties." He started to say and everyone laughed. I just know Phana is pissed. "Anyway I hope you all enjoy our moons and star performances. They tried their best as I did in my time. I won't waste more of your time I have better plans after this speech. So this is my goodbye for the night. Enjoy the show and vote for Ming the engineering moon." Said Forth and everyone laughed when an angry Phana entered the stage.

"Forth Jaturapoom!" Phana said walking into the stage and Forth just smirked walking away while waving. He then proceeded to jump off the stage and started to walk towards me. Phana started talking and soon the attention was off of Forth.

"You idiot Phana must be pissed." I said when he was close enough.

"Like I care, let's go." He said and I shook my head but followed him.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Anywhere you want to. I also didn't have any plans besides bore myself to death watching the competition." He said.

"I don't know I don't usually go out besides the bar. But it must be empty most people are in there." I said pointing to the theater.

"Let's just grab something to eat I'm hungry and then we can decide." He said and I nodded. We got in my car.

"Where to?" I asked.

"I picked last time is your turn." He said.

"I don't know, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"I'll eat anything really." He said and I groaned.

"Ugh you are so difficult." I wined.

"Just go to where you normally go!"

"Fine but if you say you don't like it I won't care because I asked." I warned him.

"I'm telling you to take me there why would I complain. Now I want to complain but just to annoy you!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just shut up I'm trying to drive." I said and he laughed.

"I can't with you." He said.

We arrived soon since it was fairly close. I smiled this was one of my favorite places to come with Phana and Kit. It was the bowling alley. The food here was good and we had something to do after. Forth looked at me with an eyebrow raised and I glared at him instantly.

"Bowling alley yay." He said getting out of the car. I let out a laugh and followed. We ordered some burgers, fries and milkshakes.

"Wasn't expecting this to be the place you brought me." Said Forth and I instantly glared at him again.

"I told you not to complain."

"I ain't complaining you idiot just saying!" He replied.

"You better asshole. I told you to pick and you didn't want to." I said looking at the people playing.

"It's a great choice! I'm not complaining. Just saying I wasn't expecting it. No teasing! I wanted to but I didn't want to make you mad." He said and I sighed.

"I don't believe you but I'll let it slide this time." I said. Our food arrived and we ate mostly in silence since it was way too good.

"It pains me to admit this is one of the best hamburgers I've ever had." He said and I laughed.

"See next time I pick don't question me." I said and he smirked.

"Is that a promise? Because I'll let you pick every time. We will be seeing each other every day." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I didn't... I mean... agh you idiot it just a saying!" I said embarrassed. He just laughed. After we were done eating we went to play.

"I'm gonna crush you. Between Phana and Kit I'm the best." I said proud.

"Between those two I can believe it. But you haven't played against me." He said.

"Oh so you think you are better?" I asked and he stepped closer his face just an inch from mine.

"I don't think so I know so." He said staring straight into my eyes.

"We will see about that." I said barely above a whisper. I could feel the tension between us. He just stared at me and I was a bit surprised when I felt his hand around my waist. "What are you doing?" I said when he pulled me even closer.

"What do you think?" He asked. I could feel his breath against my skin. If I just moved a little out lips would touch. I glanced at his lips before looking him in the eye again.

"Do that one more time and I'll kiss you." He said. But it was too late the moment he opened his mouth my eyes drifted to his lips again. Just after he finished saying it he captured my lips with his. I gripped his shirt melting into the kiss. Damn I wasn't expecting this but I can't say I mind. He was a damn good kisser. When he pulled back I was overwhelmed.

"I warned you." He said and my first instinct was to hide my face in his chest.

"Asshole you shouldn't have kissed me!" I mumbled and he just hugged me closer.

"Sorry I just couldn't resist." He said.

"Whatever let's just play." I said pulling myself away from him and grabbing a bowling ball. Forth stood behind me really close behind me. I glared at him. He just had a big stupid grin on his face.

"Go away I need to concentrate." I said.

"I'm not doing anything just watching." He whispered against my ear.

"Forth Jaturapoom!" I said in a warning tone. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before making some distance. I took a deep breath before concentrating on the game. As I was about to throw the ball I heard Forth talk.

"Phana? Wayo?" he said and I looked behind. The two of them were walking in our direction.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and Phana looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"We are celebrating that Wayo won the popular vote." He said and I mentally rolled my eyes. More like he bought it for him.

"Congratulations." I said and Forth snickered behind me. I elbowed him on the stomach.

"Ouch Beam." He wined but I just glared at him.

"Do you two want to join us then? We were just about to start playing." I said and they quickly nodded.

"Sure." Answered Phana.

"Aww we were having fun just the two of us." Said Forth quietly to me.

"I know, sorry. But what was I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Throw the damn ball so the game had already started." He said and I laughed.

"Next time warn me." I said laughing too.

In the end we did have a good time with Phana and Wayo. It wasn't as awkward as I thought it will be. I won and Forth got second then Phana, then Wayo.

"I won what do I get?" I asked Forth.

"A second date where we will be alone." He said and I gasped.

"Stop saying nonsense!" I said hitting him in the chest.

"I'm not, now let's go I still need to pick up my bike." He said walking away before I could protest. I just followed him leaving Phana and Wayo behind.