I want you for myself (part 7)

Beam's P.O.V.

I was in line to buy food for everyone. It was Kit's turn but I offered since Phana has been talking about Wayo winning the popular vote all morning. I'm already tired of hearing him. I was startled when I felt someone put a hand on my lower back. I quickly turned to look and was greeted by an amused Forth. I glared at him.

"Wow not two seconds and you're already glaring at me." He said.

"You startled me idiot! What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Giving me attitude already too." He said shaking his head. "Feisty I like it." He said and I smacked him.

"You didn't answer me." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to see you of course." He said.

"You saw me yesterday."

"Well I also kissed you yesterday if we are naming things we did." He said and I felt my cheeks heat up instantly.

"Stop bringing that up." I said hitting him.

"Why?" He said stepping dangerously close to me."

"Forth." I said in a warning tone.

"Beam." He responded with a smirk.

I stared at him straight in the eyes and he did the same none of us wanting to give up. Eventually he leaned forward and I stepped back giving up. He just winked at me and I huffed mad. Stupid idiot. I looked up front and it was my time to order so I walked closer to the lady taking the orders.

"I will have..." I said pausing for a moment to glance at Forth. "I'll have four orders of pad Thai  and four waters please." I said and the lady nodded.

"Who said I was eating here?" He asked and I glared at him.

"Who said it was for you?" I asked annoyed.

"Just kidding! Thank you for the food." He said following me to wait on the other side for the food.

"Don't thank me I'm not giving anything to you now. I will eat it myself." I said and he chuckled.

The lady gave the food to us and Forth helped carry it. Phana looked at us with an eyebrow raised.

"You two are spending an awful lot of time together." Said Phana eyeing the both of us.

"This idiot is always following me around what am I supposed to do?" I joked and Phana turned his attention to Forth who shrugged.

"We became friends while I was supposed to be helping you with the moon competition." Shrugged Forth.

"What a great help you were by the way." Said Phana rolling his eyes.

"Always at your service." Said Forth. I smacked him in the arm.

"Stop it with your nonsense and start eating." I said handing him the plate.

"Didn't you say you weren't going to give me anything?" He joked and I tried to grab the plate from him but he stopped me holding my hand. "No no! Don't take it! I will stop joking." He said and I just glared at him but stopped trying to grab it.

"You two are weird." Said Kit and Forth glared at him.

"Hey you never answered when I asked who you were last time." Said Forth and Kit smirked.

"I am Beams boy friend." Said Kit pausing for just a second between words and Forths jaw dropped.

"You have a boyfriend!" Said Forth looking at me accusingly.

"He's just messing with you. He's our friend." Intervened Pha. Forth still looked at me unsure.

"Believe what you want." I shrugged and Forth looked at me for a few more seconds.

"Nah you two don't look like a couple." He said relieved and I chuckled.

"With that attitude of his who would want to be his boyfriend." I said to Kit who's jaw dropped.

"You are the same as me! You just hide it better. And I wouldn't want to date you even if you were the last single person on earth." Said Kit and Forth and Pha started laughing. I glanced at Forth.

"So you agree then?" I said to Forth who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"He was the one who made the comment but I'm the one getting shit for it?!?" He asked incredulously.

"Well I guess that answers the question." I said mad focusing my attention on my food.

"What? No! Beam you know better than that." He said panicking and I laughed. This time he was the one who glared at me.

"Very funny." He said.

"I know right?" I said and Phana and Kit burst out laughing.

"Are you two always bickering like that?" Asked Phana. I shrugged and Forth nodded.

"All the damn time. Not one nice thing comes out of that mouth if it's aimed towards me." Said Forth and I just laughed.

When lunch was over Forth left and Phana and Kit both looked at me.

"Spill it." Said Kit and I feigned ignorance.

"What?" I asked and Pha rolled his eyes.

"You like him." Deadpanned Pha.

"No I don't." I said

"Yeah not even you believe that. He likes you too by the way if you haven't noticed. He wouldn't come here to see you at lunch if he didn't." Said Kit.

"He just likes to bother me that's all." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I bet that he will come tomorrow too." Said Phana

"No he won't!" I said and he and Kit just looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"He's in denial." They both said to each other. I just stood up.

"Whatever let's go to class." I said standing up. But I do wonder where this is going. He kissed me yesterday was that a one time thing?

A.N.

Hello everyone! It's been a while! It wasn't my intention to disappear again. But I guess I made an error. You see a few chapters ago I told you guys my inspiration was coming from the way I joke and interact with one of my coworkers. Well even if I just use our personalities not anything that has actually happened between us this story became hard to write when I realized I started having feelings for him. Then just when I was starting to think the feelings were mutual when I thought he was going on a date with someone and I was a little broken hearted. I considered just deleting this story and moving on to the next one but I wanted to finish it. So I decided to wait a little while. Things are better now between us and maybe my feelings weren't that one sided I guess. But from now on I will try to use things from my imagination mostly and not real life so my feelings don't interfere that much. I will try to update again tomorrow since I'm off from work and I will have time! That all for now as always stay safe and I will see you soon.