Fall for me instead (part 10)

Forth's P.O.V.

After thinking about it I realized I shouldn't be mad at Beam. I was jealous when I shouldn't have been. I was looking forward to spending time when I came back from the date. Which was a little awkward but whatever. Then I came back and Sammy told me he was in the room with Yihwa and without thinking I just went there looking for him. When I saw him in bed with her I got so mad. I guess after we spent so much time together I thought we were making progress. But seems like I'm wrong. Now he's after Yihwa. Which I get because she's gorgeous. But I got lost in my head thinking I may have a chance with him. Since I saw him the first day I thought he is the one I was looking for. Then he talked and I knew it was going to be almost impossible.

I've been trying to avoid him all day which has been hard because it seems like he's coming to bother me every five minutes. But at least he's trying to apologize even if it's not really his fault. So I forgave him. I've missed him too and I don't want to lose the time I have with him. We were currently on our way to the restaurant and he seemed cheerful. After dinner we went to the beach party. I grabbed a drink and so did Beam. I quickly realized he was drinking to get drunk. So I decided to stay sober and take care of him. I was sipping slowly on my drink while he was inhaling them.

"You are drinking a lot today." I said.

"Yes I'm having fun! We are having fun." He said.

"We are." I agreed.

He pulled me into the dance floor. I looked at him move without a care in the world. He's not that good but what he lacks in skill he makes up in confidence. I followed in his footsteps not knowing much of dancing. We were having fun and soon the other joined us. We were jumping around and drinking. As the night progressed Beam got drunk as expected. I sat down tiredly keeping an eye on a drunk Beam who was talking with and equally drunk Yatch and a tipsy Sammy. I couldn't understand most of what they were saying but they were having fun.

"Hey." Said Yihwa sitting down beside me.

"Hey." I said giving him a tight lipped smile.

"Oh come on we used to get along!" She said and I laughed.

"I didn't say otherwise."

"But you've been giving me death glares since you found me in bed with Beam." She said and I sighed.

"Sorry about that." I replied.

"It's ok I quickly realized you like him. Also I'm not trying to take him away from you nor do I like him. He's just a friend." She said and I was relieved.

"It's not like I have a chance anyway." I said sadly.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. Don't give up just yet. Trust me I have an eye for these things." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"See those two, we go to the same university. I brought them here and they haven't spent a second apart! They are almost a couple and all thank to me." She said proudly. I was actually impressed.

"Wow you have my respect then." I said and she laughed.

"I promise I was trying to help but things didn't go as planned that day. I haven't give up though." She said and I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it. As long as he's happy I'm happy. Besides when this is over there's a chance I won't see him again anyway. So it's better this way. I'll just be happy with spending time with him here." I said and she nodded.

"Ok then if you say so. But if you need my help just tell me." She said and I nodded.

"I appreciate it." I said.

After that someone came to tell us it was time to head over to the house. I grabbed Beam by the hand to guide him to the car. On the way there he put his head on my shoulder almost falling asleep.

"We are almost there don't fall asleep." I said.

"I'll try." He mumbled.

"Talk to me so you don't." I said.

"I don't know what to talk about. I guess I shouldn't have drank that much. But it was fun and I haven't drank in a while. I'm sorry." He started rambling and really didn't stop talking until we were at the house which I didn't mind.

"We are here." I said and he raised his head.

"Yay I made it." He said and I laughed. As we got out of the car he was stumbling. I crouched down in front of him.

"Get on my back." I said.

"Piggyback ride!" He said throwing himself against my back almost making me stumble.

"Beam!" I laughed and he did the same.

"What are we laughing for." He said which earned another chuckle from me.

"Nothing just hang on I will take you to our room." I said. He was quiet for a while and I thought he had fallen asleep. I passed by everyone.

"Goodnight!" I said and they all waved.

"Goodnight!" Screamed Beam from my back startling me. He then started laughing.

"Oh God you are way too drunk." I said and he just snuggled against my back.

"Forth." He said but I didn't answer. He snuggled closer to my back. "I like cuddling with you, you know. Back home I don't let anyone cuddle me I'm not affectionate. But with you is different it feels good. I can sleep better." He said and I stopped walking feeling my heart beating faster. He's just drunk and saying nonsense I told myself. He was quiet again so I continued walking. "I like you!" He said giving me a kiss on the back of my neck and I almost dropped him. "You are my favorite person here." He said and my heart felt like it was about to burst from my chest. Could he really like me? Does he even know what he's talking about.

"Beam." I said carefully.

"What don't you like me too?" He said and before I could answer I heard him sniffling.

"No don't cry." I said finally getting to our room. I put him on the bed.

"But you don't like me!" He said his eyes teary.

"I like you very much." I said praying he doesn't remember this tomorrow. Even if he feels this way I don't think he's ready to accept it.

"Really?" He said and I nodded. He put his hands on my cheeks pulling my face closer and inspecting it. "You're telling the truth?" He asked and I nodded a little.

"I've liked you since the first time I saw you." I said. He smiled coming closer to kiss me but I moved my head to the side. He pouted.

"If we are going to kiss it won't be like this." I said running a hand through his hair. He smiled nodding.

"You're right." He said.

"Go freshen up I will go get some clothes for the both of us." I said and he stumbled into the bathroom. I went to the dressing room and grabbed clothes for the two of us. Seems like everyone's in bed already. I returned to the room to see Beam with a towel around his waist sitting on the bed. I tried not to look at him much even if it was tempting. I gave him his clothes and quickly walked to the bathroom to take a bath myself. When I was done I was surprised to see Beam still up.

"Come cuddle me! Hurry! I'm sleepy." He said and quickly walked over to the bed pulling him in my arms.

"I'm happy." He said.

"Me too, but tomorrow you're probably not going to remember any of this." I sighed.

"I will remember! I'm a future doctor I have a good memory." He said.

"We will see." I said placing a kiss on the top of his forehead.

"If not you just have to remind me." He mumbled sleepily.

"If it only were that easy." I mumbled.

It wasn't long before Beam fell asleep letting out some soft snores. I was up for a little more thinking before I fell asleep too.