Bodyguard (part 7)

Forth's P.O.V.

As time passed by I was more and more confused. Beam stopped going to the bar completely. Instead we are now hooking up almost every day. But how can I say no? How can I question it? When I want to be with him too. I'm scared that if I say something it will be over. Of course I know this won't last forever but I don't want to say anything that could potentially push him away faster. But lying here in his bed with him beside me cuddling against my chest. Talking about everything and nothing at the same time while he traces my tattoos with his finger. Or when he looks up at me smiling when I am talking. It's something I will never be able to forget. I will remember this moments with him until the day I die I'm sure of that. The more I think about it the more confused I am as to how we ended up like this. Why all of a sudden he's like this? But I won't question it for now.

"As always you are lost in thought." Said Beam getting me out of my head as always. He was pouting, I smiled at him.

"Sorry I was just thinking about something." I said.

"Yeah you do that a lot." He said. "Might have to keep you occupied to have your attention." He said placing a kiss on my chin.

"You have all my attention, always." I said sincerely.

"I like that." He said going back to tracing my tattoos. I hugged him tighter bringing him closer to me. I took the opportunity to place a kiss on his forehead. He looked at me surprised for a second before smiling. He is adorable sometimes.

"You are affectionate today. That's new." He said resting his head on my shoulder letting out a yawn. I chose to stay quiet.

"Let's sleep I'm tired." I said after a while. He just hummed contently already drifting off. I let out a sigh.

How did I get here again? To the hoping we could be more. That he could somehow love me too. I thought I was over this. But here I am once again and this time I don't think I will be able to walk away. Not without him knowing I love him. I had to find the biggest asshole in the world and fall in love with him. Like we are here because he wanted me to fight all the angry boyfriends that come at him because he likes to sleep around. What do I do though? I sleep with him too of course.

As I was up until late thinking I woke up late. Usually I'm the first to leave since I have a class really early in the morning. So Beam is never awake when I leave. But today he was and I woke up to such a wonderful sight. He was sitting next to me with his back leaning against the headboard a thick book on one of his hands and a coffee in the other.

"Finally you woke up." He said without turning to look at me and I looked away embarrassed that he caught me staring.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked confused.

"You look tired so I decided not to wake you up." He said. "You can sleep some more if you want to I'm also skipping classes today." He said putting away his book and turning his attention to me.

I was surprised when I felt his hand on my hair. I laid my head on his lap enjoying the moment. This felt like heaven. We stayed like that until for a really long time but I didn't mind I could stay here forever.

"Why don't we go out for lunch? I'm hungry." Said Beam.

"Sure." I said finally getting out of my comfortable position.

We got dressed up. I put on yesterday's clothes again since I didn't have any here and Beam's were too little. I make sure to never leave anything you never know when it could be the last time. After we were ready we left on my bike. I drove to a restaurant near the university that I knew Beam liked. Everything was going fine and I was happy. That's it until I went to the bathroom before leaving and when I came back the waitress was talking with Beam. She was clearly flirting with him. He was smiling even blushing I couldn't believe it. I've never seen him blush for anyone then she pinched his cheek. I walked towards them with a serious face.

"You ready to go." I said coldly when I reached the table. Beam turned to look at me surprised for a second the girl just smiled.

"Yeah let's go." He said not looking at me in the eye. Not gonna lie I was pissed. I leave him alone for two seconds and everything goes down the drain. I paid for our meal before walking away. I quickly walked back to my bike putting my helmet on Beam followed. I drove back to his dorm and walked him to his door.

"Guess I'm leaving now." I said when we were at his door.

"Already? Do you have something to do?" He asked but I shook my head.

"No, I have just spent way too much time here already. I should leave. If you are going out you can call me." I said and he looked disappointed? I don't know.

"Oh ok, sure I guess. I'm not planning on going anywhere today. Since you were tired this morning I just thought we could be lazy together or something. But I will see you tomorrow then. I have to study for my next test anyway." He said and I nodded.

"Bye." I said before turning around and walking away. I was fuming. If tomorrow he says he is going on a date or to the bar I don't know what I will do. Should I tell him I don't want to continue this game? But the bet ends in three days I could hold on for three more days right? Ugh everything is always so complicated with him. I drove home as fast as I could and called Lam.

"Heyyyy, been busy with your lover boy. Got us all abandoned here for him. We barely see you now you don't even come to class." Teased Lam and I could hear Park laugh in the background.

"Do you have today's notes? Could you bring them to me?" I said ignoring everything he said. He took a while to respond and I know he was probably having a conversation with Lam about me.

"Are you alright? Did something happen with Beam?" Asked Lam.

"Tell is we will kidnap him for you if you want." Added Park and I let out a dry laugh.

"Everything's fine, nothing has changed. He's Beam you know?" I said defeated.

"We are sorry Forth, we gave him the idea. It was a crazy one but it's Beam we should have know he would consider it. We should've stopped him but instead we encouraged him so you could spend time with him. We can finish the bet in your place and us two will be his bodyguards for the time left." Said Park.

"I'm glad you are feeling guilty assholes. But don't worry about it I could've said no too. It's no ones fault. He wasn't aware of my feelings then, I don't think he's even aware of them now. Enough about me you better come here today it's been a while since we last hung out. Bring some beer and food with you too." I said.

"We will." Said Lam before they hung up. I laid on my bed feeling sad. I think everything's over between us now. He's ready to go back to the girls. Whatever was this shit happening between us it's over. Just three more days and I will do my best to not see him again.

A.N.

Hi guys! It's been a while! I'm back from New York have been for a week already. Honestly the trip was awful at least for me. They kind of left the weight of everything on me. I had to pick the places we were going, figure out how to take us there, the food I mean everything and then they all just complained if something went slightly wrong. I wasn't even able to enjoy much since I was stuck in my phone most of the time looking for directions or places to go. I even cried three times. To top everything off the one place I wanted to go for myself was the new Harry Potter store and they absolutely ruined it for me I didn't even get to enjoy it or buy the stuff I wanted. When I got back I was so physically and emotionally drained still am and nobody cares. It's been hard but nothing new it's been this way for a while. I'm just tired you know? just hoping it will get better but it's hard. Just hanging on to every little piece of happiness I can get. Anyway sorry for ranting. I will try to update soon. I'm really enjoying this story and how it's turning out and I have most of it planned im just so emotionally drained at the end of the day that instead of writing like I want to I fall asleep instead. But whatever enough about me. I hope you all stay safe and as always I will see you on the next chapter.