Chasing you (part 10)

Forth's P.O.V.

Today is sunday. I am finishing a lab report but I keep getting distracted. I'm thinking of an excuse to see Beam. Last time I saw him was Friday at lunch time and I miss him. But I have no reason to hang out with him. I also can't seem to think of anything. I sighed focusing back on the report for the thousand time today. After half an hour I was finally able to finish it. I grabbed my phone and noticed that I had a text message. I remember hearing my phone ring like ten minutes ago but I was expecting it to be Lam so I ignored it. If it was important he would call. I was surprised to see Beam name on the notification. I quickly looked at the time and it had been sent fifteen minutes ago. I quickly opened the message.

-Are you busy?- Bee

-why you miss me?- F. I chuckled while sending my reply. I'm imagining his angry/embarrassed face reading the message.

-ah forget it you never take anything seriously.- Bee. I let out a laugh at that. He must be pouting right now.

-I'm sorry. I am the one that's missing you. For real.-F I said and I was full on expecting him to let me on read. Guess I'll see him tomorrow at lunch then.

-Want to come over??? I'm bored and we haven't seen each other all weekend.- Bee. I jumped up from my seat excitedly. YES! I know that's as close as he will get to say he's missing me. But I know he was.

-Be there in five.- F

I was so freaking happy right now. I quickly grabbed my phone and bike keys. On the way there I decided to play it cool. So I stopped by a stall in the road to buy us a snack. I arrived at Beams apartment fifteen minutes later. I anxiously knocked on the door excited to finally see him. When he opened the door he smiled at me and I was glad he was happy to see me.

"I bought food for us." I said raising the bag.

"Great I was just looking for something to eat." He said letting me in.

It's rare to see Beam take the initiative to see me. So I was beyond happy. I followed him to the living room and we sat down on the floor by the table. I started handing out the food.

"So how been your weekend?" I asked.

"Good I was studying with Phana and Kit half of it. Then we had a mini fight because they always want to leave early to be with their boyfriends but we hadn't finished. But they realized I was saying the truth and we finished everything." He said and I could tell he was still a bit mad about the fight since is the first thing he brought up.

"At least you were able to finish studying." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah but it kinda makes me mad you know? Like is it so hard to be apart for a day?!? I don't think so! They can miss them and stuff but that should serve as motivation for them to finish early. Not just leave. I wanted to hang out with you yesterday! But I didn't because I have stuff to do. And I knew you probably did too. So I focused on finishing everything so I would have time to spend with you today! Why couldn't they do that? Besides they are stuck to their boyfriends all the time. Give the poor guys a break once in a while." He ranted and I just listened happily. Because among his rant he talked about us and I got some insight on how he feels. I'm glad I wasn't the only one wanting to hang out. I mean I knew even if he didn't admit it. But it's nice to hear it. I was smiling stupidly and he just stared at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "What are you so happy about?!? Here I am venting my anger and you are happy?!?" He said and I chuckled.

"I'm just glad to hear you were missing me too that's all." I said and he looked like a fish out of water.

"What?!?" He said surprised.