Hiding Tonight (6.1)

A/N: Hey! Hope you've had a really good week, can't wait to see what you think of this chapterrrr. Things start getting very fun after this... Just a quick reminder, please give the warnings in the Authors Note a read, we want to make sure that you know what you're in for when you read this fic. So whilst we don't want to spoil anything, we would rather you be mentally prepared for what this story includes. All that being said, we promise you a hell of a lot of cute fluffy stuff too as well as dramaaaa x

Hope you enjoy a lil bit of Angst but also a lot of Fluff in this part x

~*~*~*~

It had been three weeks since you'd got back home and a lot of things had happened. You'd gone back to University and finished your degree, meaning that you were now a very qualified woman with a bright future ahead of you.

Your place on your Masters course had also been confirmed which meant that you'd be getting even more qualifications in a year's time. As good as all that was though, your life hadn't been all sunshine and rainbows.

Yes, you'd finished your degree but you'd also lost almost four years of your life.

Telling Peter didn't go very well to say the least. You told him the day after you got back as you just wanted to get it over and done with. You went to your meeting with your lecturer in the morning and then headed straight to Peter's afterwards.

A situation which ended in a shouting match, and you leaving with angry tears falling down your face. You got your phone out of your pocket and dialled the first number on your speed dial, as their house was closest.

"Alex, are you back home?" You ask, trying your best to hold your tears back.

"What's wrong?" You hear him say, and you sigh knowing that he'd seen through you already.

"Alex, just tell me if you're home. Please," You cry a little.

Alex had always been one of the most constant people in your life despite fame taking over his time. So it really isn't surprising that he's the first person you call in your hour of need. You were just praying he was at home and not on tour. But your mind is racing so much that you can't remember.

You hear him walking somewhere and the background noise becomes more distant, before his voice rings through your phone clearer, "I'm not but I can be in a matter of hours."

And you knew he was completely serious. But you put a stop to it straight away.

"No, no, no, it's okay," You tell him immediately.

Alex worriedly responds, "You're not okay."

"No, but I will be. I'll just go to Y/B/Fs, yours is closer so I just wanted to check," You tell him but your voice breaks.

You also change the direction you're walking in to head over to Y/B/F's house. At least she could give you some physical comfort.

Alex's heart breaks hearing your voice wobble like that. He says completely seriously, "Y/N, I'll get on a plane."

You shake your head, even though he can't see you, "No you won't Turner. You're busy, I'll be okay. I just sound worse than I am."

"What's happened?" Alex asks, running a hand through his hair.

"Me and Peter are done," You tell him, the sadness clear in your voice.

Alex wasn't expecting that, "What?"

"Yeah," You say, wiping your tears away, "It just happened."

Alex's heart goes out to you, "I'm sorry Y/N."