Sex (7.1)

A/N: Hey besties! Hope you enjoy this part. No prizes for guessing what this entails...

~*~*~*~

Two weeks after Matty came to your flat you found yourself back in Manchester, and you and a certain curly haired boy had already been testing the waters. You'd been over for a few days and you two had already had your fair share of kisses and secret rendezvous in either your room or his.

Nothing had yet gone past what it did the night that you'd first kissed. Maybe there had been a little more touching on Matty's part, or maybe there had been a little bit of dry humping, but it was still all very PG-13. Or it was, until you were at a party of one of Matty's school mates.

Some kisses had been shared throughout the night, much to Adam's disgust. He'd at first been fuming at Matty when it came out about you cheating on your boyfriend with him, but after you explained how you felt about it, Adam seemed to let it go slightly.

But you both move past Adam's looks of disgust and carry on with your little kisses. They get a little longer each time another drink is consumed, but for most of the party you're just getting on how you used to.

Matty was chilling with his mates and you were with George's sister and her other friends that you've met from the summers you'd previously been coming down. They were a fun group of people, and you were really glad they accepted you into their group each time you came back.

Thankfully the group had grown past wanting to play drinking games, so you had a nice, normal house party of just drinking with your mates. And of course a good house party wouldn't be complete over here in Manchester until one of your boys was lying on the ground looking like they were about to fall asleep.

This time it was Matty.

You'd just come back inside after having a smoke with the girls and were walking into the lounge, when you were met with Matty's body sprawled out across the ground near the TV. It made you laugh straight away.

Your giggles echo through the room where the other lads were sharing a spliff. They don't pay much attention to you other than shrugging their shoulders when you ask them if Matty was okay.

He doesn't move when you ask them this, but you do see his fingers start tapping in time to the song that's just come on - Hey Ya! by OutKast. You couldn't even blame him for doing it initially because the song was one of your favourites. You note that his nails are painted black and don't look too chipped yet - which was pretty good for Matty. You can also see his chest rising and falling

So, because you knew he was okay, and you knew he wasn't asleep, you decided to play with him a little.

You crouch yourself down just by the top of his head so that your face is hovering over his. That is before you then move down further so that you can whisper in his ear.

"Hey, Curly," You whisper but he gives you no response.

"I know you're not asleep, you know," You smile, looking at his fingers still tapping away. "The musician in you gives you away."

You note that his fingers stop tapping.

"It's really a shame that you're asleep, because I wanted another kiss," You tell him and his head gently knocks against yours as he turns it.

Matty keeps his eyes closed but now he's facing the ceiling. You can tell he's done it so you have easy access to his lips but you decide to make him give you a little reaction.

You whisper into his ear again, "Gonna need a little response out of you to know I'm okay to kiss you. Looks a bit weird of me to kiss my cousin's mate who's asleep on the floor without so much as a smile from you."