UGH! (20.3)

Make sure you read 20.2 first x

~*~*~*~

After a short while in Jamie's arms, you remember that this isn't over at all. You still need to watch their music videos. You've been pretending like a few of the singles don't exist for months and you know the rest of the videos are now out.

Five videos and then you're done. You can do this, Y/N. You can do this.

Love Me is the first you put on and Jamie stays seated beside you on the floor which makes you smile. He's such a good friend, you can't even begin to describe how thankful you are for him.

You find yourself smiling as the opening image is Adam playing the riff. You were really excited to see your cousins part in all of this, and the other boys. You are really proud of them because you know how much effort they put into things like this.

The image cuts to Matty in leather pants with one leg up on George's bass drum and he's shirtless. Seeing him come up on the screen wearing blue eyeshadow with a hint of pink under his eyes makes you prepare yourself. It's still odd for you to see Matty on a screen and not in front of you, especially after listening to everything you just have.

When George comes up you can't help but smile a little. He looks amazing and the fact that he looks like he's eye fucking the camera would usually make your stomach flip but after tonight, that was happening every time you saw Matty.

When the cardboard cutouts come up on screen you can't help but note that they seem to be a collection of all your favourite artists. Pink, Harry Styles, Elvis, Ed Sheeran and there are a few odd ones in there too like Mr Bean but you remember the boys forcing you to watch that with them when you were younger so you just find yourself smiling.

You smile more when you see Matty pretend to snog Harry. That actually made you laugh. But the camera panned away before you could distinguish anyone else.

Or you couldn't until Matty flung his arm around Elvis' shoulder and in the back you see a face you know all too well. A face that in reality is only 3 feet away from you.

"Nooooo." Jamie's jaw drops from next to you.

Your's has practically fallen to the ground too.

Matt sits forward and asks, "Is that a cutout of Alex?"

"Oh, for fucks sake." You mutter under your breath and wait for something inevitable to happen.

Alex doesn't say anything, he just carries on watching the video along with the rest of you. Of course, irritation is bubbling through him but he can't do anything about it. It's been released to the world.

The video carries on and you see Matty walk up to a cutout of Charlie XCX which makes you smile too. She's awesome, you've loved her music for a while.

What you don't like seeing though, which is another confirmation to you that you're clearly not over Matty, is the girls that are all over him in the video. And you know that they have been paid to do this and it isn't real but there's a burning jealousy when you see the girl in the hottub with him and the girls dancing around looking pretty.

The guitar solo is next and you do giggle a little seeing Matty pretending that Mr Bean is doing it. You're grinning like an idiot when you see Adam come down to the front and start doing his solo, and you're equally as amused when you see George using a massive selfie stick.

Matty pratting around with Adam is comical to you too as you know what they are like normally and Matty does just like getting on your cousin's nerves sometimes. But the lads didn't seem to get that.