How To Draw / Petrichor (19.2)

Make sure you read 19.1 first x

~*~*~*~ Mid October 2014 ~*~*~*~

"I love this settee, it's like a bed." You say as you sink into Alex's cosy settee. "Could kip here for hours."

You close your eyes and hug the pillow you're leaning your head on as you feel Alex sit down not too far away from you.

He chuckles but says, "I certainly hope you haven't come here just to sleep."

"Course not," You open your eyes and grin when you say, "You promised me food."

Alex rolls his eyes at that, knowing full well you know that he wanted you here to finally have some time alone. The last month has been mental for all of you, but especially Alex.

Nights out had been arranged and it was needless to say none of you stopped drinking in October. The lads had a lot of people to catch up with after the tour which resulted in you and Y/B/F going out to town with them too.

Alex had been busier than the others, travelling to London now and again for various reasons, and when he was back and you were together you were never left alone which meant that you'd never got any further with each other.

This was the first night in a few weeks that you got him to yourself, and you had every intention of keeping it that way. You may or may not have bought a new lingerie set especially for tonight, hoping and praying you and Alex would confirm things now you're getting a night alone and you don't have to worry about other people being around.

Y/B/F had been busy with meetings all day and she was taking the spare room in your flat this evening because she was decorating her own. She helped you pick your outfit for this evening too which is how you've ended up with a cream silk shirt over your black lingerie and you have the shirt tucked into your black skinny jeans.

Tonight you feel like Alex puts you to shame though and it's annoying because he's just in blue jeans and a black and white striped top. It's the most casual outfit but he just looks so fucking fine in it that just looking at him has you thinking things.

"Come here." Alex waves for you to come and sit beside him properly so he can cuddle you.

You're just grinning like an idiot as you say, "God, you really have missed me."

"I miss you all the time." Alex chuckles as he rests his hand on your calf and he rubs it a little as he says, "Gotta make the most of my time with you."

You can't help but think that is adorable.

You've got all the time in the world as you know he's not got anything scheduled until after Christmas so the fact that he's wanting to spend as much time with you now makes you unbelievably happy. Definitely on the right lines for this evening going the way you wanted it to.

"Come here." Alex nods.

You giggle, sitting yourself up then and leaning towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck, "Yes, Darling."

"I really like it when you call me that, you know, Angel?." Alex smiles as he leans down to kiss you.

"Love it when you call me 'Angel'." You hum against his lips, and you nip on his bottom lip to playfully get another one.

Alex softly chuckles against your lips and kisses you back sweetly, and you quite like that this is just normal between you now. You can feel the happiness bubbling inside you that this could be your normal, your every day, and you can't help but crave that.

You promise yourself that if he doesn't ask you out officially tonight, you'll ask him yourself. You're not sure whether you think you'll need to though, because earlier on the phone he said he needed to talk with you properly about something.