Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High (17.2)

Make sure you read 17.1 first x

~*~*~*~

After a lot of groaning and grumbling on Alex's part, you finally get him up and after you slip your shoes back on, you both head outside. Turns out they had pulled out some seats for you all and started a fire pit.

Music is also blasting out of Nick's bluetooth speaker, but from the sounds of the One Direction song playing through the speakers, Breana's phone was connected to it.

Alex is holding your hand when you both walk down the steps of the bus. You've slipped your shirt back on your arms but left it open from before, and you're aware of the marks on your neck and the ones of Alex's but as soon as Matt clocks them, you hold your finger up.

"Matt, not a single word from that mouth of yours, thank you." You warn him.

You don't want to hear his teasing tonight. You just want to live freely without embarrassment and carry on kissing your best friend like it's no big deal.

"But there's so much to comment on." Matt says back, really wanting to throw some jokes his friend's way.

Love bites on Alex's neck. Love bites on your neck and one on your breast that your bralette wasn't covering. Both of your lips are swollen. Alex's jeans are definitely a little too tight for him. Both of your hair is a bit of a mess, and not to mention what Breana had just told him.

"Not a word." You warn him again with narrow eyes.

You sit yourself down beside Nick and start chatting to him about anything that comes to mind. It's definitely confirmed for you that coke makes people chatty because you feel like you're talking at a thousand miles per hour.

A while passes before you want to get up and dance, but when a particular song comes on that's your favourite at the moment, you get up. You glance at Alex, who's already looking at you, and nod towards the fire.

Alex knows you want to dance, as he's heard you humming this song long before now, but he just smiles and shakes his head. You give in this time, but you'll definitely get him up at some point soon now you both have an alcoholic drink in hand too.

"Bre, you'll dance with me." You extend your hand towards her and you're glad when she takes it.

You dance with her for a little while, enjoying yourself a lot, feeling a little tipsy from the shots that she gave you when you came out and from the fact you'd just finished a strong drink. But after a while, you sit yourself back down, but this time next to Alex.

You smile like an idiot when he takes your hand in his immediately and you lean yourself against him, craving his comfort again. Another few songs come on and Alex can see you're itching to get back up, but you won't go alone.

Of course, you turn to him properly when Breana drags Matt up with her. That's also the reason why he agrees to dance with you, but he makes no effort to move when you get up.

"Not giving you a lap dance." You say to him, grabbing his drink and putting it on the floor before taking both of his hands and pulling, "Get up."

"But, Angel," Alex groans and pouts again.

You laugh at his puppy eyes, "Dance, Al."

"We didn't even dance when we were kids," Alex reminds you as he lets you pull him up to stand.

"We did," You correct him, "We just didn't dance together."

"Such a mistake." He mumbles into your ear before he kisses just underneath it.