What Should I Say (23.4)

Make sure you read 23.3 first x

~*~*~*~ April 22nd 2017 ~*~*~*~

Why you decide to do these things when you're in your flat you have no clue. But of course, the week you have both your bands back up north you invite them both around.

You're glad they are all in your presence again, you've missed them all so much. You feel like since The 1975 went away on their tour the first time they never really got more than two weeks home at a time unless it was a holiday so each time you see them you definitely make the most of it.

Course when you invited them round for the day it ended up with the Monkeys getting involved too. Alex is back home now after finishing working with Alexandra on her album so when he asked if you were up to anything today, you told him you were with your boys and Alex must have told Matt because Matt just came round to see Adam.

You know it's because he wanted a night off from his fatherly duties and when the group chat got a picture of him almost falling asleep on your settee about 20 minutes after he arrived, the other dads jumped at the chance to abandon theirs too. Alex obviously followed suit and the other three Monkeys arrived with an abundance of alcohol for all of you.

Miles was on the chat absolutely gutted that he was still in LA but you have no doubt you'll have a repeat of this night when he's back. You're all having a fucking blast though, and it gets even better when a drinking game starts up.

And considering you hated drinking games when you were younger, you're sure fond of them now. You all but jumped at the chance when Y/B/F suggested playing Never Have I Ever.

You'd all started off with shit ones that really weren't that interesting. But that changed when Jamie said, "Never have I ever joined the mile high club."

"Oh my," You grin, looking around at your friends waiting for them to drink, "We just made this very interesting."

"Right then," Jamie laughs, "Who's drinking?"

You watch as Matty, George, Matt, and Alex drink. But what shocks you to your core is when Y/B/F drinks.

"What a minute, who the hell did you fuck on a plane?" You gasp and look at her sitting just beside you on the other beanbag.

Before she can answer though, you tell her, "If you say George, I'll disown you right here right now."

She just ends up shaking her head as she laughs and a few others in the room start chuckling too.

"Baby," George coos and you give him all your attention, "Your jealousy is showing."

"When isn't it around you, Babe?" You flirt back and you share a suggestive smile before you ask, "You staying tonight?

In his low voice, he says, "We shall see." and then he winks at you and you have to control yourself so you don't let him see you get flustered.

"Can we for one night have you and George not trying to fuck each others brains out?" Matty begs, "It's getting old."

"It'll get old when I take a ride." You say as you look George up and down suggestively.

Oh how you'd love to take a seat on his lap.

The drummer just smirks at you when your gaze meets his again. But you don't let yourself dwell on the heartbreak that you'll never shag him, you instead ask, "Who'd you shag on a plane big boy?"

"Just a girl who was giving me the eye." He tells you.

"I give you the eye all the timeeee." You whine, literally having just done it, you tell him, "Take a hint!"