Chapter Summaries

🚨 SPOILERS 🚨 SPOILERS 🚨 SPOILERS 🚨

!DO NOT READ IF YOU'VE NOT READ THE FULL FIC!

I realise that not everyone is as sad as me and remembers every tiny detail of this rollercoaster of a fic, so I've put together chapters summaries that I've tried to make as concise as possible. Hope this helps with those rereading, love you all. Thanks for reading x

Part 1: Only Ones Who Know ~ The walk home. The night. The morning after.

Part 2: House is a Circus ~ Matt's house party. Spin the bottle, shots, saucy times in Matt's room. Fuck Josh.

Part 3: The City ~ Wheels goes to Manchester and meets boys. Pool antics. They teach Wheels how to skate over the summer. Matty is a simp.

Part 4: Despair in the Departure Lounge ~ Wheels gets her fishnets and she takes her skateboard back home. Everyone's at the park, Alex led her on, Wheels' spot in the park. Peter is a gem and cheers her up but Josh is a dickhead.

Part 5: Heart Out ~ 2004: Wheels' 18th birthday. 2005: Skating and Wheels gets her nickname. 2006: Never have I ever, club night where Matty takes wheels home early. 2007: Matty's 18th, his house party where he and Wheels kiss. Matty drives her back to Sheffield.

Part 6: Hiding Tonight ~ Alex and Bestie comfort Wheels at Alex's birthday party. The Fab Four (Wheels, Bestie, Al, Matt) night in, Wheels and Alex kiss just after midnight on her birthday. Matty turns up at Wheels uni flat with her birthday present and they agree to spend their summer together.

Part 7: Sex ~ Matty and her have their summer fling. Alex isn't happy about it. Wheels and Matty have their fair ground date. Get tattoos and Wheels goes back to Sheffield.

Part 8: Dance Little Liar ~ Wheels starts to like Alex as more than a friend and they start dating but don't address it. Favourite Worst Nightmare tour. Alex is a cheater. Wheels leaves and Matty comes to get her and comforts her.

Part 9: An Encounter ~ Wheels memories of her and Alex in her house make her move out into her flat. Both bands meet each other, bar antics, Alex tells Wheels he's moving to NYC with Alexa.

Part 10: Do I Wanna Know? ~ Alex and Alexa split, he comes to live with Wheels. She shows him her spot in the park, he catches feelings, has a wet dream, and moves out. Alex and Matty both show up at Wheels flat and they chat whilst making her show them her dress for the wedding. The wedding.

Part 11: Settle Down ~ Movie night with Alex. Night in at Wheels flat, Alex wants to ask Wheels out properly but realise she already really likes Matty. Wheels back in Manchester and her and Matty are getting closer, Matty plans to ask her out and gets the boys to help him with grand ideas. The gig, Matty and Wheels are official. Alex cuts his hair then finds out about the new couple. Wheels does everyone's eyebrows. MCU marathon. Matty's parents divorce, his nana dies. Alex takes Wheels to the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony. The 1975 get the green light for releasing their album.

Part 12: Head.Cars.Bending ~ The 1975 release EPs, Matty asks Wheels to be in a music video but she turns it down. Wheels and Alex talking album release dates, Wheels goes to catch the end of the Girls music video. Matty and Wheels argue. The accident, the hospital, and chapter ends with Alex finding Matty taking him to the hospital.

Part 13: Do Me A Favour ~ Wheels recovering. Matty's a cheater. Alex looks after Wheels, AM gets number 1 album dethroning The 1975. Matty changed his number, Adam collecting Matty's things. Alex and Arielle split up. Ben D*tto being a bellend, 75 boys come to save the day, Matty ends up ruining it.