What Should I Say (23.1)

~*~*~*~ February 14th 2017 ~*~*~*~

To say that you should be banned from using any social media when you're drunk is the biggest understatement of the century - and you'd know that in 12 hours time when you wake up with a raging hangover. But currently you're having the time of your life.

It's 2am at the minute and you're making yourself laugh by scrolling through things you've been tagged in on twitter over the past few hours. God these people are fucking hilarious, you should definitely lurk here more often.

You'd started drinking as you were eating your tea earlier around 6:30pm because you were going to give yourself the best pampering evening. With Valentines creeping up tomorrow you wanted to treat yourself tonight because you knew you'd be doing fuck all tomorrow.

So, you ran yourself a bubble bath and lit up a bunch of candles around the room and had some music playing to chill out. You're pretty gutted that Y/B/F was away again, so you couldn't spend your evening pampering each other like you did last Valentines day.

After an hour of having a lovely relax in the bath, you poured yourself the last of your first bottle of red wine and you got yourself changed into your new black satin chemise with the lace at the slit of the material, showing off your scar free thigh a little more. Not that you were letting your scars bother you at the minute.

Some days they were easier to ignore than others, and thankfully today was an easy day. Every time you saw the one on your thigh today, you didn't feel your heart drop like you usually did, so you're making the most of it.

You were feeling yourself today, you look fit as fuck and you want people to know about it. So after you do a mini mirror selfie photoshoot and find the one you actually want to post of yourself, you crop your legs out of it (you may feel okay today but you still don't want everyone who sees the picture to know about your scar) and you post it on twitter.

You look hot and you know it. In the picture, you're raising your wine glass in the air and you have a big grin on your face and you post it with no hesitation with the caption:

Felt cute, might send to Matty or Alex later, who knows x

The replies you got to that one made you giggle as you went about the rest of your evening. You're not stupid, you know full well that they all follow you because of who your associated with, and usually you don't give them anything. Not unless it's an album release or a birthday.

But tonight, that was inevitably going to change because the drunker you get, the more you start to use your twitter as a shitposting blog.

That mostly started when George replied to that picture you posted on twitter saying, 'Rude to leave people out Y/N/N 😤' and you shamelessly replied, 'Sending you a better one now babe 😜 xxx'

And you opened WhatsApp up immediately and sent him the full version and a few different ones that were a bit racier, to which you received the following texts:

😳😜🥵🤤💦

Fuck me baby you look stunning xxx

It was needless to say that you had to hide into your settee when that came through and silently scream. Will you ever not be obsessed with this man?

After flirting with George for a while, Twitter ends up taking up your attention again. And the more alcohol you ingest, the more chaotic you become.

By 10pm you were very merry indeed, your shit posting had got to a new level and you couldn't bring yourself to stop. And if you're honest you really didn't want to.