Sex (7.2)

Make sure you read 7.1 first x

~*~*~*~

The next morning Alex comes by and he sees you outside, already slowly packing your car up.

Your Mum had been annoying and had asked you to take a bunch of her things over to the Hann's on your way back.

You obviously agreed because you wanted to help your Mum out but she didnt tell you how many fucking boxes you'd be moving before you agreed.

Alex couldn't help but admire the way you looked. You weren't dressed in your usual attire today.

Instead of your fishnets and shorts, you had your ripped black skinny jeans on and your white flowery shirt was tucked into them. The shirt wasn't one he'd seen before, but it looked really good on you.

He could see pink and red flowers bunched together on the shirt and the material was quite thin, meaning he could just about see your red bra underneath. When you turned towards him he also noted that the front was unbuttoned a fair amount, showing your cleavage off.

And upon closer inspection he could see that you hadn't thrown your signature fashion statement out all together. The rips in your jeans showed off your fishnets underneath.

Your black hair was up in a messy bun and Alex could tell that you'd been lugging boxes back and forth for a good while. You already looked knackered.

"Need any help?" Alex offers his services as a way to announce his presence.

You give him a relieved look then and sigh, "I've never loved you more than I do right now."

Alex laughs and you show him where the boxes are coming from and where he can put them in your car. You end up explaining to him as you both work why everything is being moved.

You explain that your Mum is putting the house in your name and she's moving over to Manchester to be closer to her sister. It was going to be a slow process, probably wouldn't fully happen for another year, but that was the plan.

Alex asks if you're moving away too and you shake your head. You tell him that you're not and that you're going to live in your house whilst you do your masters, before you move out and get yourself a flat either around here or slightly closer to the city.

You were going to rent your house out and try and make some money that way and you're thankful that your Mum liked that plan. You knew you'd be making a profit immediately as the house didn't have a mortgage anymore (that being because your Dad, thankfully, had a really good life insurance policy before he passed away when you were a baby).

Alex seemed to understand the logic behind the move and you were glad to see he was supportive of it. But after you explained all that, you asked him where he was headed.

"I was on my way to Matt's," He tells you as he puts another box in the boot of your car.

You nod understanding him and you grin, "Never been so thankful to live round the corner from Helders,"

"Because you know I can't watch you struggle," Alex grins.

You laugh and joke, "My hero."

You both laugh as you head back in your house for another box each. Your conversation picks back up with Alex asking you, "So, what are you doing when you get back over there?"

"I'll probably have to move all of this into the garage," You say as you struggle to pick a box up.

Alex looks at you a little worried but he makes sure you've got it before he picks one up himself.