Sex (7.3)

Make sure you read 7.2 first x

~*~*~*~

All in all, you both probably spent 45 minutes in the shower which you were both shocked by when you came out. At one point Matty almost slipped which made you laugh loudly as he clung to you to get his balance again.

You both got yourselves dressed quickly knowing you needed to be out soon. You'd just got your bra back so you were now roaming about Matty's room in your jeans and bra trying to find your shirt.

After a good minute of looking, even looking under his bed you still couldn't find the thin material.

"Matty, I can't find my shirt," You tell him, getting yourself back to your feet.

He furrowed his eyebrows, glancing around the room before he looked back at you. He asks you, "Where did you put it?"

"Me?" You scoff, "Matty you unbuttoned it and threw it off me."

Matty smirked at you then, pulling a hoodie over his black top, "Details, details."

You chuckle a little at that and look around for another few seconds but it's nowhere to be found. You sigh a little, looking at your curly haired friend and ask, "Can I pinch a top then? Because I can't stay like this."

Matty pouts, "Aw, why not?"

You just giggle and Matty chuckles, "Yeah, sure."

He wanders over to his wardrobe and opens it up to you.

"Help yourself," He offers, gesturing to his clothes.

You stand yourself beside him and ask, "Can't you just give me one that you won't mind me stealing?"

"You can steal whatever you like. It'll look better on you anyway," Matty tells you with a little smile.

"You're so cheesy," You giggle, "What film did you steal that from?"

"Shut it, Wheels," Matty nudges you and you just carry on giggling.

You laugh a little as you steal another shirt from Mattys wardrobe. You go for a black button up, and whilst the wardrobe is at your disposal, you also steal one of his black hoodies and tie it around your waist.

After you dry your hair, you both head back to Adam's house in your car. As you're driving though, you realise that you don't actually know where you're all heading out.

Your eyes are still on the road when you ask Matty, "So, where are we off tonight?"

"The fair," The brunette tells you.

You glance at him confused, "What fair?"

"A fair came in and it's a pretty decent one actually. Takes up most of the field just across from the park," He tells you and you listen with interest.

You hadn't been to a fair in years, you all of a sudden felt like a kid again getting a treat.

"Is it just us lot going, or is everyone else going too?" You ask curiously.

"Erm, I think everyone's gonna be there as it's only around for a few more days but it's just us going together, " Matty tells you, "We'll probably go in your car and Hann will meet us there, though."

You frown a little, "Why? I've got a five seater car."

"Oh, he's not told you?" Matty grins and you look at him noting his amusement.

"Told me what?"

Matty grins when he tells you, "He's got a date."

Your jaw drops, "With who?"