Settle Down (11.3)

Make sure you read 11.2 first x

~*~*~*~ November 2011 ~*~*~*~

"George, I need you to get a girlfriend," You tell him, studying his face intently.

George frowns at you then and asks, "Why?"

He thought it was really random of you to say that. Especially when the conversation had been about all of you doing a secret Santa for Christmas on top of your normal presents.

Currently in your flat was him, you, Matty, Ross, Adam, Y/B/F, and Alex had just gone out for a fag on your fire escape. Matt, Miles, Jamie, and Nick were coming later on and bringing food with them.

"I need someone to do your eyebrows," You say, still looking at your boyfriend's best friend.

A monobrow was starting to form and you desperately needed him to sort it out. You'd only noticed it about ten minutes ago but now you'd seen it, you wanted it gone.

"Why do I need a girlfriend when I have you?" George grins, putting an arm around the black of the settee and it was almost like an invitation to tuck yourself under his arm.

You didn't hesitate to actually do it. You lean into George's body and wrap an arm around his waist, and as you cuddle yourself into him you say, "You've always got me G."

You feel him kiss the top of your head then which you find very adorable and you love him a little more because of it. You were just a sucker for affection, what could you say?

You stay like that for a minute, not prompting him to let you attack him with tweezers again as you were enjoying leaning into him. George had definitely grown into himself over the years.

He was tall, attractive, a musician, and he had the deep voice to top it all off. It was no secret to any of your Manchester lot that you thought George was attractive.

After getting with Matty, you'd obviously spent the summer with him and it had been amazing. You loved him a hell of a lot and the day you ended up telling each other on the skatepark was one of your happiest days with him so far.

And whilst you did love your boyfriend with the whole of your heart, you could still appreciate those around you, just like he could. The fact that you thought George was good looking came out when you and Matty had come back to your flat for his week off work and Y/B/F was finally back off her festival tours.

The Monkeys were still on tour for another month so it was just you, her, and Matty. She obviously knew about you and Matty getting together as she phoned you as soon as she had a second of free time after seeing your instagram post.

She was beyond happy for you, knowing how much you liked him, but that didn't stop a night of the three of you admitting a lot of different things in drunken giggles.

Your biggest reveal was that you thought George was attractive, Matty's had been that he had a massive crush on Jane Fonda who used to be in his Mum's workout videos. But the most but least shocking was that Y/B/F fancied the fuck out of your cousin.

The release of that information seemed to fall at the correct time because before Y/B/F went on her tour, Adam and Rebecca had split. Adam was down about it for a while until the boys got him back out there, but seeing him and Y/B/F interact with each other in your flat now made you really happy.

They were flirting which you thought was cute and you could see your best friend getting all flustered sitting next to him in the loveseat in your flat now.

George brings you out of your thoughts and asks, "You doing them then?"

You sit up a little bit more and look up at the boy you're leant against and ask a little shocked, "You'll let me do your eyebrows."