Do I Wanna Know? (10.3)

Make sure you read 10.2 first x

~*~*~*~

After that, it was needless to say that Alex felt the need to move out.

He couldn't easily hide his feelings from you if you were living together and you mean so much more to him than to just fuck you like a rebound. So that day Alex had scoured the internet for flats in the city that he could quickly get and move into.

The following week you went and viewed flats with him and you got increasingly jealous the more you went around. Obviously Alex has the money to outright buy pretty much whatever flat he wanted, so when you were looking at penthouses in the city centre, it shouldn't have been a shock.

At that point though, they weren't really flats anymore, they were luxury apartments. And you knew by the look on Alex's face that as soon as you walked into the one on the edge of the city centre, he wanted it straight away.

It's the penthouse of a very tall glass building. It was a lone standing one so it has an amazing view of the entire city.

"It's stunning Alex," You say as you walk around the already furnished but also bare apartment.

At the moment it's just somewhere to live, it wasn't yet a home. But Alex had all of his actual things that made a place his home in boxes at your flat, so that wouldn't be an issue.

Alex nods at your comment, saying, "Yeah I really like it," and you can't help but walk over to the wall of windows and view the city.

"I think this is the one for you Al," You tell him as you're looking out at the view.

"You think Angel?" Alex asks, as he sits himself down on the corner settee.

You nod and look back around at him, "I do."

"You can see Hillsborough over there, I'm sure," You say looking back around and Alex comes over to stand beside you to check.

When you point it out to Alex, he realises that you're right and you have a little chat as you walk around the huge place some more. It has two bedrooms, one with a fairly big en-suite, a separate bathroom, an office and with everything coming fully furnished, you think it's amazing for him.

The kitchen, lounge, dining room, and entrance are all open plan which Alex seems to like but what sold the place for you was the view. It's the fact that the whole wall was entirely a window and it's stunning.

"The view from this at night is going to be amazing," You tell him as you come back to have another look out.

"I know," Alex smiles, standing next to you again.

"Also, you're going to judge me for saying this but imagine having sex and this was the backdrop," You grin a little bit as you lean against the window.

Alex's eyes go wide at that. He didn't need to picture having sex with you in his new home. He was moving out to get away from that.

"Are you saying you want to be fucked against a window?" Alex jokes, but he's definitely curious to know the answer.

You smirk a little bit but just raise your eyebrows suggestively, "I'm just saying it would be pretty cool."

"Never thought you'd be one to risk people seeing you," Alex tells you.

"Could say the same for you," You give him a pointed look.

Alex frowns in confusion but you just shake your head at him saying, "Don't give me that look, everyone's read that article about you and Alexa getting off at the NME awards and whoever saw you thought you were gunna shag until Alexa threw up in your mouth."