Star Treatment (27.3)

Make sure you read 27.2 first x

~*~*~*~

After cleaning the smudged outline of your body from the window and your handprints from the one in front of your desk, you pick up the stationary from the floor, before going back to get your water and pour Alex one. As you walk back through the lounge to get to the stairs you turn back to admire the wall that is now home to your cherry blossom painting.

You have to admit, it looks great up there. It works really well as a centrepiece and it makes his apartment look finished... More homely. You've by no means forgiven him for buying it, but you do like the fact it went to a loving home.

Casting your eyes away from your painting, you head back upstairs with your drinks in hand. You've brought your bag up with you as well, with your merch hanging over the top of it so you can wear it when you decide to get dressed later on.

"What took you so long?" Alex pouts as you walk into the room.

You smile at him as you place both of your drinks down on his bedside table. As Alex takes a sip of his, you tell him a little white lie, "Was just admiring your new painting."

He coyly grins at you then, expecting you to tell him off for buying it now you weren't otherwise engaged but you surprise him when you don't. Instead you just take another sip of your drink and after you ask him, "Can I charge my phone please?"

"Yeah," Alex nods, reaching down beside his bedside table and the bed to grab the wire that had fallen, he pulls it back up and says, "There you go."

A small 'thank you' leaves your lips but then when you unlock your phone and scroll down to see the notifications you've missed, you see a shitload from Matty.

"Fucking brilliant." You sigh before you read them as you drop your bag and top to the floor beside the table.

Alex questions, "What?"

"Curly found out." You don't hesitate to tell him as you look back to your phone.

But Alex takes your attention back by saying, "Wasn't aware it was a secret."

"It's not," You shake your head, because you're sick of secrets, you weren't going to keep it from anyone, you just wanted a day where you could just live in peace with the decision you made, "I just asked Adam not to tell him last night."

"Why?" Alex asks, as you finally click onto your messages.

"Because endless drunk texts and calls like I've received happens." You tell him and take a proper look at what you received.

3 missed calls from Curly

Curly: Wheels

Curly: Please think about what you're doing x

Curly: I'm not saying this because I'm jealous or spiteful, I'm just worried about you x

Curly: I don't want him to mess with your head anymore, I'm just worried after what you said to me at your gallery x

Curly: Just make sure you're doing it for the right reasons x

Curly: At least let me know you got home alright???? x

Curly: Call me when you can, just want to make sure you're alright xx

"I'll call him later." You sigh, tapping off of his contact.

"You can call him tomorrow." Alex bargains, and after you glance back into his gorgeous brown eyes, he smiles, "Day with me remember."

He makes you grin when he says that, and you don't attempt to hide it as you say, "How could I forget?"