Frail State Of Mind (30.1)

A/N: Hello everyoneeeee, can you believe that this is the last chapter before the endings? I can't quite believe it's finally here. I found this pretty emotional to write, I think I've cried more in the past week writing this than any other chapter, not because it's depressing but just feeling nostalgic about the fic. I really really hope you all enjoy this chapter. I'm going to write the two endings as fast as I can whilst doing them justice. I can't wait to share them with you. Thank you so so very much for sticking with me, it means the world. Please enjoy the final chapter x

~*~*~*~ November 27th ~*~*~*~

"Hello?"

Down the phone, you hear Matty's chipper voice, "Hey Sweetheart." but you know him well enough to know when he's slightly out of breath.

So of course, you want to know why, "Hey Curly, why are you out of breath?"

"I'm walking around my estate but that's besides the point." Matty explains but you can picture him shaking his head before his mind snaps back to what he clearly phoned you about. "Wheels, you know that night that we fucked because I gave you that letter?"

"Fucking hell, Matty," You can't help but laugh a little, but you also shake your head, "Tell all your neighbours and the world why don't you."

"Please," You hear him dismiss your worries. "It's not like they don't already know, they heard you scream."

Dryly laughing, finding him quite comical at how random this conversation is, "Don't think it was quite a scream but go on."

"Hurt my ears so wasn't far from it, but anyway..." Matty laughs loudly, "The day after when we fucked again in the shower, do you remember our conversation?"

"Matthew," You rub your temple with a smile on your face. "I'm begging, go inside if you're going to give out details of where we fucked."

"Nah, don't worry. It's only the guys here with me." Your curly haired brunette says like it's all okay. You're almost laughing before he asks again, "So yeah, do you remember when I fingered you in the shower and then we shagged?"

"Oh my god." You pause the TV at this point and sink back into your settee, giving your full conversation to the man down the phone.

However, you start giggling when you hear another voice in your ear.

"Matty, fuck off! You're fucking mingin'! She's my cousin!" You can hear Adam scorning him in the background. "I don't want to know about what you were doing in your shower with her."

"Oh stop getting all touchy." You can picture Matty's glare as you hear him give more information than anyone but you and Matty need. "She sucked my dick as well before we fucked in the shower and on the bed."

You hear a small scrap take place then, probably Adam pushing Matty off the pavement and onto to the road more than likely hoping for some oncoming traffic as he says a muffled, "Fuck off Healy!"

Hearing Matty's laugh, you're thankful he's not dead like Adam's hoping for. But he's clearly now standing beside George because you hear your gentle giant through the phone.

"You know," George begins, clearly saying only loud enough so Matty - and subsequently you - can hear. "I know you're just saying all this out loud to make me jealous and not because you want to annoy Hann."

"Oh my god," You feel blood rush to your cheeks then, and you can't help but say, "Tell George to come round to mine now."

"George will be cumming nowhere near you, Sweetheart." Matty backchats and before you can complain he goes back to your previous conversation, "So Wheels, remember what we were talking about in the shower before you dropped to your knees?"