CHAPTER 2 (TIME SKIP)

Y/N showered for the night and changed into casualwear. Since it's evening time, there's no need for uniform. Just a pair of grey sweatpants, and extra large white t-shirt will do. After she was done changing, she then headed over to Erwin's office.

*Knock Knock Knock*  "Cadet L/N. Here for our meeting."

"Come in." Erwin states. Y/N opens the door and immediately salutes Erwin.

"At ease cadet, no need for formalities at this hour. Come on in and have a seat."

Y/N walks in the office and sit on the chair in front of his desk. As usual, Erwin had a ton of paperwork at his desk. He was such a hard worker and she admired him for that. Commander Erwin is one man Y/N will always look up to and have the utmost respect for no matter what.

Erwin walked over to Y/N and brought her a cup of tea, "Here's some chamomile tea. It helps with a good nights rest." Y/N nodded, smiled and sipped the tea, "Mmmm.. amazing". Erwin then sat back at his desk, "Let's begin this meeting, shall we? Well first and foremost, welcome back to base! Although I heard through the grapevine your vacation wasn't exactly a vacation. But you do look a little more rested up. I'm glad.".

Y/N gulped her tea. Damn... Who told Erwin about my secret training in the woods ? UGH, HANGE!

"Secondly, I wanted to inform you of the current situation of our scout regiment. While you were away, I took it upon myself to bring in some new recruits. 3 of which, I recruited from the Underground." Y/N choked on her tea, "THE WHAAAAT!? UM COMMANDER WHAT!? I-".

"I know Y/N. Haha... You are always just as dramatic as ever. Trust my judgement though. I feel like these recruits can help us in the future. My gut tells me this. Anyways, they are, well um, some of them were apart of the Scouts."

Y/N squinted her eyes, "...were?". Erwin sighed, "I'll explain. Well I went to the Underground and came across 3 criminals named Furlan Church, Isabel Magnolia and Levi Ackerman. I saw and acknowledged Levi's extremely skilled and meticulous agility and saw his potential to be apart of the Scouts. His skills are amazing. I then gave him the option to either become part of the expedition team, or be turned over to the Military Police, to atone for his crimes. They complied.".

Y/N was shocked. Erwin continued the story, "However, during the 23rd Exterior Scouting Mission, Furlan and Isabel were killed by an abnormal titan. Levi did not take it well, as he was very close with them. He then killed the titan... Apparently the reason they initially decided to join the scouts was because of a secret operation to kill me and to take some enclosed documents. But I revealed to Levi that I knew about this secret operation they had all along. After some convincing, Levi decided to stay in the Scout Regiment and comply.".

Y/N 's mouth fell in shock, "So all of this happened while I was away on vacation pissing the woods with a leaf up my ass!?". Erwin, choked up his tea while trying to cover a giggle from Y/N's outburst. She sighed, "Excuse my language Commander! I'm sorry but WOW, and you trust this guy? I haven't even met him and I don't trust him. Mmmcht...".

Erwin cleared his throat, "Well that is why I brought you here. I do believe he is committed to the Scout regiment now, but I want to be sure. I need someone to watch over him. Keep an eye on Levi and make him feel apart of the regiment. I'm choosing you because I know you are the only cadet who I know can handle this guy if anything ever gets out of line.".

"Pfft... How tough can this guy be? I can handle anyone. But.. Commander, he tried to kill you... emphasis on KILL. *sighs* But you know what, I trust you and if this is your decision then, I will do as you say." Y/N rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Erwin nodded and smiled.

Y/N squinted at Erwin and leaned forward, "Just know, if he gets out of line, I won't hesitate to break his left kneecap.".

Erwin chuckled, "Y/N I trust your judgement as well. You are a great cadet and on your way to becoming a great leader someday. Do what you must. I will be watching from afar as well. Please inform me of anything out of the ordinary or bothersome while doing this task for me. Thank you so much."

Y/N then finished her tea and her and Erwin exchanged a few laughs and small conversations and then she was off her room for the night.

Levi Ackerman, huh?... Babysitting a newbie who happens to be a psycho-killer criminal wannabe UGH... what a pain in my ass... but I'll show him what's up.