CHAPTER 50

The next two days were hell for Y/N. Every 3- 4 hours the guards would go onto her cell, fill her body with tranquilizers and paralyzing drugs and they'd beat, bruise, and batter her until there was a pool of blood. Of course, these were Alizon's orders. Each hour that went by throughout the day, Y/N was frozen, unable to move and had to mentally fight of the many panic attacks she suffered from. She was physically and mentally drained. She felt lifeless and eventually grew numb to the pain. All she could think about was her friends and Levi, Maybe it'd easier if I was just gone. If I didn't exist. That's make everyone's life easier... if I wasn't around. I've caused them trouble, I've caused Commander Erwin trouble, I've caused Mama and Dad trouble. I 'm worthless. And now I don't even have the strength to move a muscle. I haven't ate or drank this whole time.......Maybe... Maybe I've gotten skinny enough to lose some muscle.... Yeah, and then I'd look more like my mom... Beaten, bruised, weak, and skinny.... Then Levi will disappear like Dad did.. Then I'll get strong... that is ... if I don't die right here and right now. I give up. Y/N's eyes then dilated as her consciousness faded away. She blankly laid there without a thought in her mind and still paralyzed from the neck down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the court trial. In the courtroom there was Commander Erwin representing Y/N and Commander Nile debating against him. A few members of the military police were present, citizens of the city acted as jury, and of course Nanaba, Miche, Hange, Moblit, and Levi were all present in court. Levi trembled and tried to hold back his anger. Nanaba and Miche were standing each side of him to keep him steady; Erwin's orders. Miche quietly whispered to Levi, " It's going to be ok Levi. We will get through this.". Levi didn't respond he continued to erratically tremble. Just as the trial was about to start they all quietly gasp in shock. They see Alizon walk by them as she takes a seat on the opposite side of the jury.

Moblit: Why is she here? What does she have to do with this?

Nanaba: I told you guys.. This has something to do with that bitch.

Levi stopped trembling and stood there frozen. Nanaba and Miche gave eachother looks and mentally prepared themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trial begins:

Bailiff: All rise here in court! We are now ready to start. This trial is now is session with the Judge presiding. Please be seated.

Judge: Good Morning to everyone here. Calling the case of The Military Police Brigade verses Defendant Y/N L/N. Can we please bring the defendant out?

2 members of the military police bring Y/N out to the floor. The entire room gasped and gagged in silence. Hange quietly whispered," Oh no...What in the fuck did they do to her!?!". Y/N could barely walk on her two feet. She was covered in blood and bruises, her eyes could barely open, and her clothes were ripped to shreds. She couldn't stop trembling and shaking. She was lifeless and her face was practically unrecognizable.

Miche and Nanaba quickly grabbed Levi by his two arms to hold him still. He was frantically trying to run up to her and tears of rage came out of his eyes. Nanaba started to cry and shake, " I know Levi I know I know, I wish I could let you go, trust me. But please wait please Levi... I know this is hard. Please!". Levi eventually stopped resisting and stood there frantically breathing and grunting in anger. He couldn't stop trembling. Moblit, Hange, Miche and Nanaba all started to cry as anger filled up inside of them. Nanaba noticed Alizon smirking and smiling from across the room. Nanaba gave her a chilling glare, Son of a bitch. I'm going to kill her.