CHAPTER 27 🍋🍋🍋

It was around 11:30 PM and Y/N couldn't sleep. Her and Levi were cuddling with one another in bed when all of a sudden she started to sniffle and gently cry in his arms. Levi's eyes widened in shock. He glances at her and sits up, "Y/N...What's wrong?". He gently sits her up and wipes away her tears. She sniffled, "Levi, I love you...". He stared at her confused, "Y/N I love you too... more than anything... Why are you crying?". She sniffles again, "I -I - Does -..." . He kisses her forehead, "Spit it out Y/N...". She sniffled again, "Am I your girlfriend or something... I'm confused. I don't know how this is suppose to work Levi. I'm scared.". He then sighs in relief and grabs her head into his chest, "Y/N, tell me what you want... Please...". She then looked up at him, "I ... I want you Levi, I want you to be mines, *she cries harder* ". Levi kisses her, "That's all I needed to hear Y/N, I'm yours... I'm all yours, okay?". She nods, "So... I have a boyfriend now?". He chuckles, "Yes Y/N you do.". He then lifts her chin up and gives her a passionate slow kiss. She smiles and whispered, "I love you, Boyfriend.". Levi smiled, "I love you too, Girlfriend.". She then lays down and falls asleep almost immediately. Levi's mouth dropped, Damn, she must've been exhausted... He then brought her in closer and played with her hair as she slept away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was more quiet than usual. Levi was awake already, basking in the peace while watching Y/N sleep, This is weird... someone would usually knock something over by now. Maybe they got drunk last night and overslept. Either way, we need a break from them, Levi thought.

Y/N started to wake up as she held Levi tighter, "Goodmorning boyfriend, hehe.". Levi chuckled and kissed the top of her head, " Goodmorning girlfriend.". She then sits up yawns and makes her way to the bathroom, "This is weird babe, no one's here to jolt us out of bed or anything? I finally feel well rested so I'm glad but I kinda got used to getting my beauty sleep interrupted, you know?".

Levi: Yeah... I don't know. They'll come eventually. I say let them take their time.

Y/N get finishes up in the bathroom and gets back in bed with Levi. She climbs on top of him and kisses his neck, "Yeah.. Cause that means we get even more quality time together.". Levi smirked and bit his lip, he then grabs her face and pulls her in for a kiss. She moans into the kiss while slowly grinding on top of him. She feels him getting harder and harder and this made her quiver. She hungrily pulled off his boxers and starts stroking his length while licking her lips. He moans and drops his head back, "Y/N...". She giggled and started to lick up and down his dick while staring directly into his eyes. He gasped, "Fuck Y/N, you're so beautiful.. Shit". She leaves wet kisses up and down his dick as he pants, "Y/N stop teasing me...". She laughed and then started to gently swirl her tongue around just his tip, still staring him in the eyes. Pre-cum starts to ooze out of him. "Baby... Please..." he begs.

Y/N: What was that Levi?

Levi: Y/N ... Baby please...

She giggled, opened her mouth wide and shoved his length straight to the back of her throat. Levi groaned loudly, "FUCK".

Y/N starts to suck faster and faster. Drool starts dripping out of the sides of her mouth as tears come out her eyes. She moans while sucking, sending vibrations to his dick. Levi is panting and shaking. He then grabs her hair as she does one big suck. He pulls her mouth off *POP* and then flips her over so that he's on top. He starts stroking himself and panting, "Baby turn around on your stomach and arch...". Y/N giggles and turn around on her hands and knees. Just as he was about to insert himself, she quickly shoves two of her fingers inside herself and looks back at Levi as she smirks and moans. He was shocked, " Babe..."

Y/N started fingering herself faster to tease him. He bites his bottom lip still stroking himself. She loudly moans, " Le-Levi... Say please... Beg for it..".