CHAPTER 44 🍋🍋🍋

Levi dragged Y/N up the stairs and into the halls and down to the room he was staying at

Y/N: But baby, my stuff...

Levi: I already have your things in my room. I brought them in while we were cleaning and fixing all rooms on this floor.

They finally made it to the room. As Levi opened it, Y/N's jaw dropped, "BABE! Is this the great hall suite?! This place is beautiful and in such good condition!". Levi smiled, "Yeah I claimed it before anyone else could. I think I scared everyone into letting me have it if I'm being honest. I scrubbed it top to bottom. And we have our own bathroom.. Well all the squad leaders on this floor do, but ours is the biggest.". Y/N jaw dropped in shock, she spun around the room but then accidentally trips and falls into Levi's arms. He laughed, "Babe, you are so clumsy... ". She smiled and wrapped her arms around Levi's neck, "This is like we have our own mansion. I feel so rich!". Levi then stares at her lips, leans in and softly kisses her. Y/N suddenly started to feel the sensation she was holding back for so long and starts breathing and shaking erratically. She starts feeling wetness dripping down her underwear and even down her pants. Levi couldn't control himself either. He starts to violently kiss her faster and faster and touches every inch of her body. She then pulls his belt loop to guide him towards the bed but then she trips and falls. Levi falls flat on top of her.

Y/N: OUCH! Shit!

Levi: Ow! God Damn it Y/N you're so fucking clumsy! You're lucky this floor is clean!

They then snicker and laugh at one another. He leans in and kisses her again. Their kiss grows more fiery and erratic and full of lust. Y/N is moaning and pulling his hair while clawing at his back. Levi was already hard but the pain in his boner was slowly coming back.

Levi: Baby I can't hold back anymore... I fucking can't...

Levi quickly takes off all the clothes on his body. Y/N took her pants off and as she was unbuttoning her shirt, he smacked her hand away and ripped it off. Buttons from her shirt flew everywhere. He then ripped her bra in half too. They paused... breathing erratically and hungrily staring into eachothers eyes. She slowly moved her eyes and glanced down at him slowly stroking himself and then she looked back up in his eyes and seductively licked her lips. While still staring at him, she inserted two of her fingers inside of her wet pussy. She was dripping wet and Levi's breathing hitched as he manically smirked at her. She then moaned and slowly pulled them out. There was a trail of her sticky cum reaching from her fingertips to her body. She then leaned up, moved her fingers towards to his face and seductively whispered, " Open up. Now.". He chuckled and opened his mouth as she placed her two fingers in his mouth onto his tongue. She smirked whispered again, "That's right babe...". He stared deep in her eyes, moaned and sucked her fingers until they were dry.

Just as he was about to lean in to kiss her she quickly rolled over and guided him to lie on his back on the ground so that she was on top. Levi was caught off guard. Y/N sat on top of him and started grinding her wet pussy up and down his length to tease him. Levi couldn't control his breathing.. "Babe please...". Y/N chuckled, " Please what, tell me what you want Levi?.". She then lifted her body while slowly inserting just the tip of his dick inside her but then slowly took it right back out. Levi huffed in frustration and started to fidget, "BABE!". Y/N laughed, leaned in towards him and whispered in his ear, "What do you want, Captain?". Levi chuckled, "You already know what the fuck I want Y/N... I want you...". He then quickly adjusted his body and roughly shoved his hard dick inside her. Y/N was so caught off guard and wasn't expecting that. She loudly moaned in pleasure, "OH MY GOD BABE....". Levi laughed loudly, "I want you to ride this dick... NOW.". Y/N the smirked and started to move and grind her body up and down his dick. The faster she went the louder they both moaned. Wet, gushing noises and the sound of their bodies slapping into one another loudly filled the room. Levi was shouting at the top of lungs, "That's right baby, Fuck me... Ride me just like that... FUCK Y/N.. You feel so fuckin good! SHIT! ". The louder Levi yelled, the louder Y/N moaned and squirted more and more, "Levi...Baby you feel so good AUGHH FUCK...This dick is mines!". Levi then grabbed her waist tightly and started thrusting deeper inside her. He grunted and moaned loudly, "Fuck babe, This pussy is MINES .. you're MINES *thrust* MINES *thrust* MINES *thrust* MINES...". Y/N's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She was sweating and screaming at the top of her lungs, "Baby! I ...keep ... squirting... I can't stop... feels so good! I- I- Aughhh fuck...". She threw her head back, ran her fingers threw her hair and started grinding and rotating her hips on him harder as he kept pounding into her. Y/N gasped as he grasped onto her waist even tighter and started to tremble. He loudly shouted, "SHIT Y/N.. AUGH...!" he then came. Y/N moaned at the top of her lungs and..." *GUSH* *GUSH* *GUSH* OH MY GOD FUCK FUCK FUCK LEVI!".... She came too. They both pause and loudly gasp for air as they were both sweating and shaking profusely.

Y/N stares at him, "Um...Babe...". Levi smirked and stared at her back, "Yeah.. I'm sure everyone on this floor heard us... I'm almost positive.". They both sighed and started laughing. Levi then bit his lip and then *SMACK* loudly smacked her ass. Y/N gasped and laughed, " OUCH LEVI!".

Levi: Come on, let's take a bath. You made such a big mess...

Y/N: Oh shut it Levi...

Then gathered their things to go and bathe for the night.