CHAPTER 40

Y/N, Levi, Miche and Nanaba along with other squad leaders and their cadets all rode over to the castle to fix, reconstruct and clean the inside. Y/N got off her horse and she also went to double check her cadets horses to make sure they were properly tied up before heading inside. She noticed herself starting to sweat and heat rising between her legs, Shit... not now.. I just got here... She turned around and jumped. She was startled as she saw Levi standing there silently staring at her. He looked like he was in pain. Y/N quickly walked over to him and gently wiped the sweat off his face.

Y/N: Babe, are you okay? Let's go inside we need to-

Levi: Y/N ... *he grabs her by the waist*

Y/N: NO LEVI! We need to go inside. You know this is your fault, right? We'll have to deal with it later, not now!

Levi: Tch... This is your fault not mines. It hurts Y/N. Thank god my shirt is long enough to cover me up. Did I mention to you that it hurts? Because you know what Y/N? My dick hurts. It hurts! Now I'm in a foul mood and-

Y/N: Shut up Levi! I get it! Damn!

They both sighed and groaned as they walked inside the castle. Y/N was starting to feel sexually frustrated too, I don't know how long I can keep this up... They both walk into the area where their cadets were waiting for their arrival and quickly tried perking themselves up.

Levi: Alright Cadets, I want this entire floor cleaned and scrubbed spotless! I don't want to see a strand of hair. I don't want to see a spec of dust. You will clean this entire floor. We'll also be spending one night here. So unless you want to sleep with rats and roaches, I suggest you grab a broom and get to work! The Captains will assist you all as well. We'll also be cleaning the upstairs part of the castle, which is the captains quarters. That area is where the squad leaders will be staying. But as we clean we will be frequently checking in on you brats. So no goofing off.

Levi felt Y/N's eyes staring, practically piercing him through the back of his head. He quickly tried to stop her before any of the cadets notice her staring, "Captain Y/N anything you wanna say to the brats?".

Y/N snapped out of her trance, " Oh uhh...Ummm.... Please guys, don't mix too many cleaning products together or you'll burn your eyelashes off and pass out...". All of the cadets started to laugh. As Y/N walks up closer to the cadets, Levi catches himself staring at her ass, Damn I... I... Shit I need to snap out of it...

Y/N: Remember Cadets this is so that for our future expeditions or incase we may come across any discrepancies and we need a hideout or somewhere to retreat or do experimental research, we can come here. So all of this excessive cleaning does serve as a purpose. Like Captain Levi says, we don't want to see a spec of dust in here. And you know how much of a clean freak Captain Levi is. Got it cadets?

Cadets: Yes Ma'am..

The cadets all salute and start gathering supplies. As Y/N is helping each cadet with assigned roles, Levi stands back to take notes and catches himself staring at Y/N again. He was getting more and more frustrated and the pain was unbearable at this point. He was sweating more than ever. He started panting while staring at Y/N and couldn't control himself, Shit... snap out of it Levi!

Suddenly Nanaba and Miche along with their squad cadets walk in. Their squad starts getting assigned roles by Y/N as well and Nanaba walks over to help her. Miche turns to Levi, "So how you holding up Levi? You feeling ok?". Miche looked at Levi in shock. Levi was sweating and looked exhausted, but Miche knew that wasn't exhaustion he was feeling. Miche glanced over at Y/N. She seemed alright but he could tell she was very fidgety and overly hyperactive. Miche sighed, "Damn. I feel bad for yall...You two fucked up! You guys better fix it. It'll only get worse.". Miche snickered and walked away as Levi rolled his eyes at him.

As Nanaba was helping Y/N she notices Y/N sweating and very fidgety and talkative, Oh god... She then glances over at Levi who was leaning against the wall with sweat dripping off his face, Ugh.. Oh my god. These two are ridiculous. After Y/N was done assisting the cadets, Nanaba quickly pulled her aside. Nanaba snickered, trying to contain her laugh, "Y/N, How are you fee-". Nanaba paused, she was too stunned to even finish her sentence. Y/N was sweating with droopy eyelids and a creepy smile on her face.

Nanaba: Y/N... you look.. Oh my god.. Are you-

Y/N: Please.. Nanaba... just 10 minutes... Please... I cant take it...

Nanaba sucked her teeth and looked around again. Miche was being as goofy as always with the cadets so they seemed distracted enough. Nanaba snickered and sighed, "Alright fine... You guys need to go up atleast 2 floors and DON'T YOU DARE MAKE A SOUND. Miche and I got you covered. Now grab shorty over there and go... he's about to lose it...".

Y/N hugs Nanaba tightly, "I OWE YOU BIG TIME!". She then discreetly backs away from the crowd and quickly pulls Levi by his arm and scurries away.