CHAPTER 10 🍋🍋🍋

A week went by and Y/N fully recovered from her injuries

A week went by and Y/N fully recovered from her injuries. While in recovery, all of her friends, including Levi came to see her and keep her spirits up. Some of the cadets on her and Levi's squad also visited and cheered her up as well. As soon as she was back on the fields fighting and training, her spirits were at an all time high.

Once training was done for the day, Y/N, Hange, Nanaba, Levi, Miche and Moblit all sat for dinner together for the first time after Y/N's hospital release.

Hange: A CELEBRATORY DRINK FOR Y/N'S SWIFT RECOVERY, CHEERS!

Everyone lifted their drinks and chugged it down.

Y/N: Ahhh, it feels it good to be back!! *She then tackled and started wrestling Moblit and Miche*

Nanaba: We're happy to have you back! But please stop making a scene and eat! You're going to break them Y/N!

Hange: Oh, Nanaba, you and this breaking somebody phrase....

Everyone starts laughing and eating together. Y/N starts to get quiet and feels guilty all of a sudden. Levi notices Y/N's mood shift as her hands start to tremble and tries holding back her tears. I should apologize, she thought, I need to be strong for them. Y/N takes a deep breath and stands up.

Y/N: Hey, Listen everyone, I just want to apolog---

Levi: Y/N! What are you doing......uhhh... tonight? What are you doing tonight?

Everyone gave him a questionable look. He continues, "That promise, remember? Um.. Let's go right now.". Levi instantly regret what he said, but it was too late. Y/N screams in excitement.

Y/N: OH YEAH! YAHOOOOO! LET'S GO LEVI!! Bye everyone, we got some squad stuff to do so we'll catch ya later!

Y/N grabs Levi's arm and they suddenly take off together.

Hange: Um, Okay that was weird.

Nanaba: But was it really all that weird?

Moblit and Hange looked in confusion as Miche snickered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Levi finally approached the bar. Y/N screeches in happiness, "This is the place! Nice right!? Let's have some fun! Hey, there's my favorite Bartender! KELLY HEY!

Y/N grabs Levi and they both sit at the bar together.

Kelly: Y/N! Long time no see! What would you guys like? First 3 drinks are on the house!

Y/N excitedly orders her and Levi's drinks. Levi was surprisingly having a good time. The bar had a great vibe and there were no creeps or assholes in sight.

Levi: You were right about this place, it's not half bad... And the drinks are good.

Y/N was already drunk after the first 3 drinks. She places her arm around Levi's neck, "I'm so happy you're happy and that you came *hick* This makes me happy! Now, our contest begins! Let's do this Levi! Make me happy.".