CHAPTER 17 🍋🍋

4 Months later

Levi and Y/N couldn't get their hands off eachother. Almost everyday after training they were with one another. Y/N noticed that Nanaba had her slight suspicions but Y/N was able to get her to lay off. Nanaba was too perceptive for her own good. To Y/N, Levi was like a drug she couldn't get enough of and the sex being as good as it was made it even worse. Y/N was open to anything and extremely crazy in bed and Levi was assertive and dominate but gentle. They were perfect for one another. Y/N was starting to feel scared though. She feels herself getting more and more attached to Levi. It became confusing for her but she tried her best not to overthink things so that what they have now isn't ruined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up earlier than usual one day, Damn my body is so sore and I have hickies everywhere... These are getting harder and harder to hide by the day. She yawns and glances over at Levi sleeping. She then playfully sticks her tongue out at him and heads to the bathroom to freshen up. 40 minutes later the door bursts open. Y/N got startled and jumped, "LEVI! JEEZ!". Levi stared at her and then walked over to the toilet to pee, "Tch, you take too damn long, I need to take a piss...". Y/N rolled her eyes and chuckled as she continued doing her hair, "I have a lot of hair Levi, so it takes me a while to get ready.". As he walks to the sink to wash his hands, he takes a moment to look at the hickies on her neck and starts to snicker.

Y/N: Oh, so you think this is funny asshole? I should kick your ass, you need to stop and control that mouth of yours Ackerman. Theses are getting harder to hide and-

Levi then grabbed her waist from behind, and gently started sucking and kissing her neck, " Is that what you want Y/N? You want me to stop?". Y/N was stunned and was starting to moan, "N-No but auhhh...Levi can we do this later I- *gasps* MOTHER FUCKER...". Levi purposely gave her another hickey and it was even bigger than the ones already there. He chuckled and then walked back in the room.

Y/N: LEVI! I CAN'T HIDE THIS! Ugh.... I'm gonna get him back... fucking asshole.

After freshening up, she quickly ran out of Levi's room/office to go back to her place and change into her uniform. She came up with a way to try and get him back. She put on her uniform that was a just a tad too small for her body. There... My whole body looks super extenuated. This probably isn't appropriate but... I'll just tell him I need to wash clothes or something. Y/N gawks at herself in the mirror from the front and back... Hm... looks like my ass got so much bigger... and my breasts.. Shit, this plan is definitely going to work!

Y/N makes it to the cafeteria and as she walks in everyone stares at her.

Random person 1: *whistles* looking good Y/N...

Random person 2: Yeah come over here real quick.. Haha

Random person 3: Come over here and wrestle me lil lady...

Random person 4: Ain't nothin little about that ass..

They all snicker and laugh as she playfully sticks her middle finger at them while walking to her table. Everyone including Levi was staring at her.

Hange: *whistles* Well gaaahhhdamn Y/N ... did you just go through a second round of puberty?!

Nanaba: Don't be so dramatic, you and I both know Y/N has always had a bangin' body. She just wears clothing that's slightly bigger in size so it's hard to tell.

Y/N awkwardly laughs as she sits, "Yeah.. This was all I had to wear. It's a little small but it fits... I need to do laundry...". Y/N glanced at Levi and caught him staring at her body, Yes I got him right where I want him... Miche then whispers to Levi, "Do you see what she's wearing? Can't deny it, her body is on point! You have your eyes glued Levi..."