CHAPTER 24 🍋🍋🍋

Levi shortly came back out with the tea and gave Y/N a cup while they both cuddled in bed. Y/N took a sip, "Mmm.. Levi, you always make the best tea. You're like a tea expert or a tea god!". Levi lightly laughed, "Yeah I guess I am.". They sat in silence for a moment just enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. It was that rejuvenating and relaxing calm silence Y/N loved so much.

Y/N: Oh yeah...Levi, I almost forgot...

Levi turned to look at her and grabbed her empty teacup to put to the side, "What is it Y/N?". She then nervously asks, "Wha--What did the doctors say about the... you know? About the thingy?".

Levi chuckled, "The thingy Y/N?". She giggled, "You know what I mean Levi". He turned to her and lightly held her chin as he inched closer to her face and whispered, "I do". Her breath hitched as he got closer and closer. He stared deep in her eyes and then brushed his lips against hers in a soft kiss. "Levi.." she softly moaned. He then gently caressed the back of her head to lay her down as he hovered on top of her leaving a trail of kisses on her neck.

She lightly gasps and whimpers in his ear, "Ugh Levi... please...mmm...". As he's kissing her neck he tells her, "They said it's ok as long it's not too rough or aggressive...". Y/N moaned into a smile and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Then take care of me Levi...", she whispers gently. As soon as he heard those words, he looked deep into her eyes and collided his lips onto hers with passion. The more they kissed the more they craved one another. Y/N felt herself getting wet. Levi removed her shirt and started kissing and sucking from her neck down to her nipples. He started sucking them gently. Y/N moaned, "That... That feels so good uhhh...Mmmm..." She used her hands to gently scratch the back of his head as shes in immense pleasure. Levi then quickly removes his boxers as well as Y/N's underwear. As he's slowly pulling them he notices a trail of her cum sticking from her vagina to her underwear. He licks his lips and gently spreads her legs apart. He dives in and starts licking and sucking her wet pussy. Y/N moans loudly, "AUUGHH.." She bites her lip and grabs onto his hair as he's working his tongue on her clit. He was sucking and tugging and moaning into her. Y/N couldn't keep her mouth shut as the feeling so was so intense. Her legs start to fidget, "Levi, I'm gonna cum... Aughh... I'm gonna..." He stops just when she was about to reach her peak.

She was panting relentlessly in need, "Levi...". He chuckles and lick his lips while climbing towards her, "Y/N you taste so good... you know that?". She's still panting. Levi then whispers in her ear, " I love it when you moan my name when you cum. So do it...". He then inserts his fingers into her hole. Y/N screams," Aughh... fuck...". He starts slow... moving his fingers in and out.... in and out... He looks at Y/N in her eyes as she squirms in pleasure. He then whispers to her again as he licks his lips, "Y/N do it now...". He then fingers her faster and faster. "LEVI I'M GONNA AUGHHH... LEVIII!" *Gushhh* Her juices squirted everywhere. He takes his two fingers out and gently places them in her mouth, "That a girl Y/N... taste yourself". She then sucks and moan on his fingers. She sucks them until their dry. Levi then gently grabs both her wrists with one hand places them above her head. He leans and starts to gently bite her ear. Y/N gasped, "LEVI LEVI LEVI...". He slowly inserts his hardened length inside her. Levi starts panting, "Y/N you're so tight... fuck...". Y/N moans and pants...she couldn't speak. Once she was relaxed enough and adjusted to his size, he starts thrusting deeper inside her. They were slow, deep and sensual thrusts. Y/N couldn't stop screaming and trembling in pleasure. As Levi was plunging into her as he sucked and left wet kisses all over her neck.

Y/N: Levi I'm gonna... I'm gonna.... AUGHH...

Levi: SHIT...

*Gush...* She came again but Levi didn't slow down, his thrusts got harder. He let go of her wrists to caress her face as he moaned into a kiss. She placed her hands on his back; scratching it as he thrusted deep in her and she wrapped her legs tight around his waist. He went deeper and deeper and deeper and whispered to her, " Fuck.. Y/N... I love you...". She was still moaning but her eyes widened in shock, What? Is he serious?

He then grabbed a handful of her hair, gently pulling it back to expose her neck. He licked and sucked it. Y/N screamed, "LEVI AHHH...", she squirted again. Her body was trembling more and more. She gasped as he kept thrusting into her without stopping. He was breathlessly moaning her ear as she held him tighter. Levi moaned, "Y/N, I love you *thrust* I love you *thrust* I love you *thrust*...".

Y/N couldn't take it, she couldn't hold it in any longer, she moaned, "I ... I love you too. I love you Levi..." she breathlessly whispered. He then lifted his head up and crashed into her lips. As he kissed her he took his hand and started rubbing her clit, still thrusting into her. She screamed, " FUCKK LEVIIIII I LOVE YOU...AHHH.. *she squirted* FUCKK LEVI...". While still inside her, he sat himself up, placed his hands on her waist and plunged into her deeper, grinding his body against hers. Y/N was going crazy. He licked his lips seeing her beautiful face just screaming and moaning his name. Levi started getting sloppy and moaned. He gasped and threw his head back, "FUCK" he grunted.

One final big thrust later and the both of them came together. "AUGHHH LEVI.... FUCK... fuck... augh.... fuck.".  Levi pulled out and then threw his head again back while panting. He was out of breath, "Shit Y/N...".

Y/N started to giggling. Levi then looked down at her confused. "Levi... do you really love me?" she asked. He was still panting and smirked. He nodded yes while staring into her eyes. She then smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him in closer, "This means that I win Ackerman." she gently but passionately kissed him, " I really love you too Levi... but you said it before I did.. So you lose." He then smiled as they kissed eachother again.