CHAPTER 30 🍋🍋🍋

They finish cleaning to start getting ready for bed.

Y/N: Oh shoot... I don't have a change of clothes for the morning Levi. I'll be right back...

Levi: I still have another one of your uniforms from before and I have a few of your bras and undergarments here too. Look in the top drawer. They're washed and folded. *he rolls his eyes* Tch.. You leave your clothes everywhere Y/N. Ever heard of a damn hamper?

Y/N was surprised when she opened the drawer she had so many clothes in there, it was like she lived with him. She awkwardly laughed and looked at him, " Oh Babe... you shouldn't have ahaha". Levi snickered as he walks up to her, " Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I shouldn't have right?". He then grabs her waist and pulls her in for a kiss. She melts into the kiss and moans. As the kiss deepens, he lowers his hand to her ass and roughly grabs it. Y/N moaned and starts to lose it. The sexual tension and frustration built up inside her starts to explode. She then jumps on his waist and violently starts kissing his neck and chest, leaving marks everywhere. As she's on his waist, Levi plops himself on the edge of the bed. He grabs a handful of her hair, pulls it back to expose her neck and starts sucking on it. She moans, " Mmmm.. Yes Levi...". She then forcefully pushes his shoulders and slammed him on the bed to lie down and quickly pulled his shirt off. Levi was shocked. He was caught off guard that she was being so dominant and aggressive. He loved it though and laughed. She quickly hopped off him to pull off his pants and boxers. Then she strips the rest of her clothes off as Levi licks his lips, watching her strip while he was stroking his hardened dick.

Once she was completely naked, she got on her knees, smacked his hand away and started sucking on the tip of his dick staring straight in his eyes. Levi's mouth opens in pleasure and he lets out a hard grunt. She flicks her tongue on the tip, giggles, and then starts to shove the whole thing in her mouth. She bobs her head sucking him faster and faster while gripping and massaging his dick with her two hands. Levi loudly pants and moans, " Y/N... SHIT.... DAMN..." he couldn't fully speak. He was on cloud 9. Suddenly she took his entire length in completely, shoving it to back of her throat and she moaned. Levi's eyes rolled to the back of his head," FUCK" he gasped. She stayed there for a moment and then she slowly, seductively pulled it out her mouth *POP*. Levi chuckled and then lifted her up so that she was hovering between his legs. He kissed her stomach and sucked her nipple while playing with the other one with his hand. She loudly moaned, " Ahhh, Levi... Baby.. Fuck..". She then reached down, took his hard dick, and slowly sat on it.... inching herself deeper and deeper as she gasped. Levi bit his bottom lip as she lowered herself onto him. She then clutched onto his back and started to ride him. Levi gasped and grunt. As she rode his dick harder and harder, he slapped her ass constantly, "That's right baby. Ride me just like that, I want you to take it...AUGH..". Y/N moaned louder and louder, her legs started to twitch, she couldn't take it anymore. He just felt too damn good. Just when she was about to cum, he grabbed her waist and while she was still riding him, he started fucking her back and thrusting into her. That sent her over and she screamed as she squirted everywhere, "AUGHHH BABY... *GUSH* FUCK..*GUSH* LEVI *GUSH* LEVI *GUSH* LEVI *GUSH* *GUSH*" She gasped. *THRUST* *GUSH* *THRUST* *GUSH**THRUST**GUSH*. He kept pounding harder and thrusting harder into her while all while she was still on top. He was going so fast that she was uncontrollably bouncing on him, making him go deeper and deeper inside her. He grunted, groaned and chuckled in pleasure. He took his hand and reached her neck, and softly choked her. She moaned and her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure and she came all over his body again, "LEVI... UGHHHH..YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY...". He started panting heavily and smiled. While he was still inside her, he suddenly stood up and flipped her so that she was lying on the edge of the bed now. He was standing and hovering over her while his dick was still inside her.

He let out a loud sultry laugh and grabbed her neck again. He started pounding into her HARD all while holding the biggest smirk. She squealed and moaned. She couldn't speak and tears rolled down her eyes; her legs were trembling uncontrollably. Y/N never felt an orgasm this intense before. She snapped and let out the biggest, loudest scream as a huge pool of her juices squirted out all over Levi's legs and chest. She tried to scream again but her voice wouldn't come out so her mouth was just gaping wide open. He pulled himself out of her and after a few strokes, his cum landed on her stomach.

Y/N couldn't move or speak. Levi then leaned in and softly kissed her chest and neck while gently stroking her hair back, "Y/N you're so beautiful." He breathlessly says. He collapsed on bed beside her and they both took a second to catch their breath's.

Levi snickered, " I think we went a little too long without having sex...".

Y/N giggled. She noticed her voice was a little hoarse, " Yeah.. Levi, I think my voice is gonna be gone by morning.".

He turned to look at her and just snickered. Y/N rolled her eyes and laughed, "Asshole". He grabbed her hand and kissed her before carrying her to the bathroom to wash up.

As she was taking a nice long bath, he made her a cup of tea with honey for her throat. When she walked out the bathroom, she stumbled on the ground. Levi looked and snickered at her. He then carried her to the bed, gave her a cup of tea and lit up the fireplace more. He cuddled next to her and drank some tea as well.

Y/N: Mmm... like I always say, you make the best tea!

Levi chuckled, " I couldn't hear a damn thing you just said Y/N. Yeah you lost your voice. All that screaming. I wonder why?"

Y/N rolled her eyes and playfully shoved his arm. He kissed her forehead, "Y/N I really love you. I do.". Y/N smiled and hoarsely said, "I love you too Levi". Her voice was really low but Levi knew what she said. He snickered as they cuddled and melted in each other's arms in silence until she fell asleep.