CHAPTER 39

Y/N woke up the next morning with her body in pain. She facepalms herself, Goddamn it Levi... ughh.. And my voice is hoarse too. She then stretched and got up out of bed. She noticed that the room was cleaned, the sheets were clean and she was wearing Levi's T-shirt, How did he do all this while I was sleeping? He's such a clean freak... She also noticed that her uniform and shoes were neatly placed on the edge of the bed along with her toothbrush and her favorite hair conditioner and brush. She snickered and laughed as she got ready for the day.

After getting ready she slowly walks up to Levi in her office. He was sitting at her desk doing paperwork. As she got closer, she kissed his cheek. She could tell he was startled because he briefly paused. He chuckled and leaned in for a kiss on the lips.

Levi: Good Morning beautiful.

Y/N: Good Morning to you my beautiful boyfriend.

She then sat in the chair in front of him. Levi snickered and stared at her, "You're always calling me beautiful. Why?". Y/N laughed, "Because you are beautiful Levi Ackerman. Also I just love how were both in MY office and you're sitting at MY desk doing YOUR work.". Levi laughed," I woke up really early and stopped by my place to grab some clothes and paperwork as I waited for you to wake up. I also made you some tea. I'll go in the kitchen and grab it.".

Y/N: Make sure it's the right one Levi!

Levi: Trust me, I won't make that mistake again.

5 minutes later and he comes back with two cups of tea in his hands. He kisses her forehead and hands it to her. They both stare out at the window and sip their tea in silence watching the sunrise. She then glances at Levi and stares at the side profile of his face, "Wow...". He glances back at her, "Wow what Y/N?". She snickers, "Levi... the side profile of your face would be really gorgeous if it was sketched out as a book cover for the kinds of books I read ... You should model." She snickers again. Levi stared at her and rolled his eyes, " Tch.. Y/N you're so weird.." He chuckled at her obnoxiously loud laughter.

Y/N: On another note babe... this tea tastes kind of funny. Are you sure you made the right one?

Levi: I did... I stashed away the one that I used last night.

Y/N: Babe... Levi... um...when you said mix... I was assuming you meant flavors.

Levi: ...And? ...

Y/N: The teas are sorted by flavors not brands! Did this tea have a small red label on the string?!

They both silently stared at one another... "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" they both shouted at the same time.

Y/N: Oh my god Levi!!!!

Levi: My girlfriend's an idiot. My girlfriend's an idiot... she's an idiot.

Y/N: Oh shut it Ackerman! FUCK! Ugh... Let's go, maybe Hange can help us. And we have to clean that nasty ass castle today with the cadets and I really don't wanna feel horny all day. And we're staying there for one night!

Levi: Tch...

They then quickly gathered their things and head straight to the dining hall to meet everyone for breakfast.

Miche: YO GUYS, OVER HERE!

Y/N and Levi quickly walked over to the table and angrily sighed in unison as they both sat down. Nanaba snickered, " Ok love birds, what are you two bickering about again?". Y/N and Levi both look at eachother, roll their eyes and point at eachother, " THIS FUCKING IDIOT..." They say simultaneously.

Levi: Tch... Idiot

Y/N stuck her middle finger up at him and rolled her eyes.

Moblit: Okay, when you guys talk and act in unison like this, it kinda creeps me out.

Miche: Agreed.

Hange: Oh shut up you two! Now...Y/N? Levi? Tell Hange-poo what happened.

Y/N: Hange we need your help... We uh... We um...

Hange: Oh is this a sex thing!?! I have so many things you can experiment with I-

Moblit: HANGE STOP!

Levi: It's that shitty tea you brought her. What possessed you to think that was a good idea four eyes? You too Nanaba...

Nanaba: OH! YOU GUYS USED IT! HOW WAS IT!?!

Hange: YES TELL US!!

Y/N: Guys stop! Yes it works we had it a couple times by accident. But this morning, stupid ass Levi brewed the wrong tea and we drunk it. Now how can we reverse it so that we don't end up going crazy throughout the day?

They all stared at the couple in shock. There was an awkward silence. Hange snickered, " Yeah I have no clue...".

Levi and Y/N: WHAT!?!

Moblit: Again you guys.. that shit is creepy.

Miche: Agreed.

Levi: Tch... and you're suppose to be a researcher .. useless....

Hange laughed, " Hey I did my part. I tested it before giving it, and it worked. But you know, what? Moblit and I should test it again and find a way to reverse the effects. That'll be fun! Right Moblit!?". He nods and blushes. Y/N chuckled, He's adorable... Hange better not scare him away. Levi then put his head down in frustration. Everyone snickers and laughs at the couple.

Miche: Good Luck guys... *snickers*

Nanaba smacks the back of Miche's head and then turn to Y/N and Levi, " Well if anything all of our squads are working together today cleaning up the abandoned castle... So just give me a heads up and Miche and I will watch over your squad, okay?". Y/N nods with her head down in embarrassment. Levi starts talking with his head still down on the table, " I mean seriously, who the fuck sorts tea out by flavor and not by brand!? Who mixes arousal tea with regular tea? Fucking idiot!". Y/N smacks the back of Levi's head, "Shut it Ackerman!". Everyone laughs at them bickering again.