CHAPTER 57

Alizon steps into her room with just a towel on and drying her hair from taking a shower.

"Alizon Cort...".

She jumped as saw a shadow in the corner walk towards her. She smirked, "Levi Ackerman... This is a surprise.. You here to ravage me?". She walks closer to him and grabs his waist, "Levi.. If you wanted me this bad, you could've just asked." Her seductive smirked quickly turned into a hardened frown..." but now is really not the time.. So I suggest you get the hell out of my fucking face before I call the authorities and have your ass arrested for breaking and entering... just like the sexy criminal you used to be...". He smirked and chuckled at her. Alizon became furious, "LEAVE NOW!". Levi then grabbed her by the neck to lift and choke her, "And what if I don't leave Alizon? Huh? What are you gonna do? Call your little toys to come lock me up?". Alizon was squirming and squealing, face was turning blue, and was losing her breath. All of a sudden the bathroom door slowly creeps open and a man pops out..."GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!".

Moblit quickly ran out from the other end of the corner and tackled the man to the ground from behind. Moblit then placed his knee on the man's spine, used one arm to put him in a headlock and used the other arm to hold the mans arms in place.

Moblit: I suggest you stop moving. You're compromised so give it up sir...

The man kept squirming, so Moblit gave him a hard headbutt.. Causing the man to stop moving. Levi then swings Alizons body around and slams her in to the ground. Levi loudly sucked his teeth to give a signal.

Hange and Miche quickly walked inside the room, locked the door and turned the lights on. The man Moblit compromised was none other than Nile Dawk, head of Military police.

Alizon: Get the fuck off of me Levi! You're hurting me!

Nile: What's this about!? I'll have you all arrested in the blink of an eye. I am your superior, Head of the Military Police Brigade. Under the law you are not to-

Hange: *giggles* You are not to perform politically driven sexual acts for bribery. You are not abuse your power to gain momentum for personal gain of power. You are not to inject individuals with illegally shipped uncontrolled substances. You are not to participate in any acts of drug trafficking, drug distribution, drug manufacturing, and/or drug cultivation.

Miche: You are not to harass or assault individuals in custody.. Being arrested and in custody are two different things. You are not, as a member of the Military brigade, to be involved with any paid sexual activity or debauchery with any of the higher ups. You are not engage in fraud, solicitation, money laundering, securities fraud, and let's not forget.. Extortion, forgery, and embezzlement.

Nile: WHAT!?!

Alizon: You guys don't have proof... You fucking shit bags.. Let me go!

Hange : Oh we have proof... * she then takes out a folder with stacks of papers to shows them both* We got some answers out of the higher ups... or should I say.. Alizon's clients?

Miche: Speaking of Alizon's clients.. I think we're looking a one of them right now...

They all turn to stare at Nile... He gasped, " SHE IS MY NIECE!".

Moblit: Doesn't mean you two can't sleep together.. You dirty piece of shit....

Alizon started to panic and squirm, "YOU HAVE NO PROOF!". Hange then opened the bag she was carrying, pulled a box out, and opened it. She manically giggled, "Here we have some DNA samples that Moblit and I experimented on. While we interrogated each of your so-called clients, we gathered DNA samples. We then spent days sneaking in and out of these quarters collecting your DNA samples from your dirty laundry. Turns out we made several matches.. It was DNA from hai, salivia, and of course bodily fluids. It was pretty gross... but the evidence is all right here baby!".

Moblit: We even got several DNA matches with you Commander Nile Dawk...

Levi: Tch.. Disgusting.. Having sex with your own flesh and blood. Makes me sick..

Miche: and we can add that to the list of charges too.. The conviction of engaging in incest. Whether it be consensual or not, you two have doing this for years...Starting when she was a minor at the age of 17. That's a serious sexual offense commander...statutory rape of a minor to be exact. You are a victim Alizon but I have no sympathy or empathy for a snake like you.

Hange: We also have documentations that prove that the Military Police budget you were distributed from the King does not match with what you all spent for the past several years. You all spent no less than 10% more than what was provided.. Kinda fishy wouldn't you say?

Levi: Tch...Miche take her...

Miche and Levi quickly switched places.

Alizon: OUCH MICHE!

Miche laughed as he tightened his grip on Alizon. Levi stood in front of the two with a dark grotesque smirk on his face. It struck fear within them both. Levi then suddenly kicked Nile so hard, his nose broke and several of his teeth came out. Levi then stooped down to Alizon. She was trembling in fear. Just as she was about to speak, Levi placed his two fingers at the back of her two front teeth. He then roughly jerked his fingers back so hard and *CRAAAACK* Her two teeth and blood splattered everywhere. She screamed in agony but Miche quickly muffled the noise and covered her mouth. Levi stood up and wiped the blood off his hands, "Tch.... Disgusting...".

Hange: I'll simplify and dumb things for you two... Alizon, you have been manipulating the system, manipulating, drugging and abusing the higher ups, seducing and having sex with them and sleeping with your officers too... so that you two can gain an immense amount of power to abuse the system. You slept with the King's men.. you slept with King's guards and so many more... including you having sex with drug smugglers and gang leaders from the Underground... all for power. And to top it off you've been sleeping you your dear old uncle... to make your way to the top.... So that it's you who runs the Military Police brigade and Nile is just another one of the chest pieces to your little board game. You guys have done so much shit but I'd be standing here talking all night if I were to explain it all.

Levi evilly chuckled, " Not to mention...." He then pulled out a large knife and pulled Alizons arm. He placed his knee down to keep it in place.

Alizon: NO! PLEASE DON'T!

Levi: You humiliated, beat, tortured and abused someone that I hold close. You took her away from me and made her suffer alone in agonizing pain. So it's only right that you get to suffer too.

Levi chopped off her pinky. She cried and screamed in agony as Miche covered her mouth. Levi huskily laughed out loud, "You sat there with a vile smirk on that ugly disgusting face of yours while she was halfway being beaten to death....". Levi then chopped off two more fingers. Alizon jerked and squealed with tears running down her face. There was blood everywhere. Levi's eyes grew wider and wider with hatred, "You don't get to hurt and cause pain and agony to the woman I love. Don't you ever bad mouth her. Don't ever say her name. Don't talk about her. EVER." Levi then chopped off another finger, "DON'T EVEN BREATHE NEAR HER ... EVER!". Levi then chopped her thumb off and slashed the side of her face.

Nile: STOP THIS PLEASE! YOU'RE OVERDOING IT NOW!

Hange's face filled with utter rage, "Overdoing it? .. OVER DOING IT!? HAHAHA!!! OVER DO THIS!". Hange then harshly kicked his chin upwards and then stomped at the back his head so that his face cracked onto the floor. Blood gushed and dripped everywhere. His face was fracturing and contorted.

Nile : You fucking-

Moblit then painfully jerked Nile's head back to stop him from speaking, "Don't you dare say anything to her .. Or I'll end up having to beat your ass and slice you up myself Nile Dawk...".

All of a sudden the door opens up and they hear footsteps. Everyone looks.

Levi: Y/N!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! Tch.. NANABA!