CHAPTER 38 🍋🍋🍋

As they sat they cuddling and sipping tea, Y/N starts to feel sweaty and hot. She glances up at Levi and sees him getting sweaty too. He looks down at her and leans in to slowly licks the honey off from the corner of her mouth and kisses her neck.

Y/N: uhhh.. Babe.. is it just me or is it getting toasty in here...

Levi: Yeah... it is. I felt this feeling before.. Y/N I think something's up with that tea of yours... I-

Y/N gasps and quickly runs in the kitchen. After a few moments she shouts from the kitchen, "SHIT LEVI NO!!! OH MY GOD....". Levi was shocked. That wasn't the reaction he was hoping for, "What Y/N? Is this one of Hange's fucked up experiments? Why am I sweaty and horny, What's going on?". Y/N awkwardly laughs and sits down beside him.

Levi is blankly staring at her, " Babe .. Spit it out. I'm over here sweating bullets with my dick over here screaming at me and you're laughing...". Y/N laughs again, "Ok ok Babe... So that tea that you just made isn't an experiment but it was a gift from the girls... It's arousal tea.".

Levi: WHAT!? So that explains what was up with us then last night...

Y/N: I-

Levi: Y/N why the fuck would you mix that tea with your other ones?

Y/N: Babe! I didn't necessarily mix it! They are in two separate containers and neatly categorized!

Levi: Babe the containers look exactly the same so I assumed it was the same kind of tea!

Y/N: Noooooo *she playfully taps him on the nose* Silly.. One is teal and the other is a turquoise.

Levi: Tch... are you serious babe..? They look the same and why the hell would they give that to you as a gift?

Y/N awkwardly giggled, "Well they found out about us a while before we told them. I'm not sure when. They told me in a letter from that gift they got me and... ". Levi moves in closer and starts kissing and huskily breathing down her neck, "Y/N... keep talking I'm listening *kiss* ", He seductively whispered to her.

Y/N moaned and chuckled, " Uh. Uhm okay.. As I was saying I know I didn't tell you initially but *kiss*... other than the books *kiss* they got me some uh... lingerie... *kiss* and honey and tea and... *kiss* handcuffs and a boa. I don't know what the boa is for though. *kiss* *kiss* That part is kinda cringey *kiss* ".

Suddenly Y/N felt that tingling sensation again and felt Levi getting hard. He started biting and kissing her neck more profusely. She moaned, " Damn this tea, I'm gonna kill them tomorrow...". Levi quickly removed her clothes and took his off as well. As he was on top of her she slowly started stroking his length while hungrily staring into his eyes. All of a sudden she felt stickiness dripping on her hands and chest. She looked down and gasped, "HONEY!?". Levi took the bottle of honey and poured some all over their bodies. She stared at him as he slyly smirked, not saying a word.

She smirked back and then inched closer to his dick and started to slowly suck the honey off him. Y/N moaned loudly, "Mmm tastes so good...". Levi gasped and rolled his eyes back, the stickiness of the honey and her tongue along with her moaning sent him over the edge, "Shit Y/N... fuck babe, ahh that shit feels good. FUCK". She giggled and sucked and licked all the honey off his body. As soon as she finished, he pushed her down the couch and interlocked his fingers with hers with one hand. Levi then started to kiss her neck, slowly moving down to her chest, then down to her nipples where the honey was. He started to lick and suck every inch of both of her breasts. His tongue swirled around each nipple gently as he moaned and sucked them. Y/N felt extra sensitive there and couldn't help her constant loud moaning, "Babe.... Babe... oh my god.. FUCK". Eventually his tongue reached her thighs. Y/N started to feel the heat in between her legs get more intense as he teased her more and more. She started panting, "Babe... please...". Levi continued sucking and kissing her thighs and moaning, "Please what, Babe? What do you want?". Y/N moaned again. Levi was so close to her pussy that he could literally see the her juices slowly pouring out. He licks his lips, pauses and then looks at her, "What do you want baby?". She looks down at him sweating with her mouth gaping wide open, "Baby please .. Make love to me.. I need you.". Levi smiled and then  laid his tongue on her pussy and slowly licked up to her clit. She threw her head back in pleasure and moaning. He then used his hands to grab her thighs and inched her closer to his face. As his tongue quickened, she moaned and screamed even louder. She was so loud that anyone who walked by the office could hear her scream his name, "Levi! Levi! LEVI!...". *Gush...* She came all over his face. He lifted his head with a big grin on his face and licked his lips. As Y/N was tying to calm herself down from her orgasm, Levi moved closer and gave her soft kisses, "Y/N *kiss* you taste *kiss* so good *kiss* ". Y/N bites her lip as they stare into eachothers eyes, He's gorgeous. I'm so lucky to have him... A tear falls down from one of her eyes as she smiles at him. He smiles back and licks the tear off her cheek. Y/N's eyes widened in shock. She looked at him and grabbed his face, pulling him in for a hungry violent kiss. They kiss faster and faster and she feels herself getting a stronger tingling sensation, "Babe...". Levi doesn't respond, he lifts her up and carries her off the couch and in the room. He throws her on the bed and smirks at her, "Y/N , do you know how beautiful you look right now?" he snickers.

Y/N: Babe get over here NOW! Stop teasing me!

Levi laughs, "You know you forgot to lock the office door. I'll be back...". Y/N rolled her eyes. After less than a minutes Levi comes back and looks at Y/N in shock. She was moaning with her head back and fingering herself. Levi laughed, "Babe, I think that's my job...". He then hovers on top of her. She looks at him as he slowly pulls her fingers out of herself and he brings her hand to his mouth. He then slowly starts to suck her juices off her fingers and moans. She stares at him sucking her fingers with her mouth gaped wide open, God he's so sexy... Levi then looks at her, smirks and starts to slowly kiss her lips. Y/N melts into his body and wraps her arms and legs around him. He pauses and looks at her in the eyes.

Y/N: What is it Levi?

Levi: Y/N I love you...

Y/N: I love you t- AHHHH...

Levi cut her off midsentence and slowly inserts himself inside her. He starts slowly but roughly starts fucking her, "Y/N say it again...". He starts kissing her neck and thrusts faster. Y/N moaned and gasped as she tried to speak, " Levi.... I-I ... love... you... Ah! Shit...". Levi started pounding into her faster. The sound of her loud moans and him pounding into her wet pussy filled the room loudly. Levi grunted, "Y/N say it again...". Y/N held him tighter as he started fucking her faster. She dug her nails into his back as her legs started to tremble, " FUCK LEVI... I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOU BABY... FUCKK I LOVE YOU...". Levi chuckled as he's still thrusting into her, "That's right Y/N.. I love you too...". He then started to suck and bite on her nipples. Y/N gasped and her eyes rolled back, "Le-Levi Im gonna *GUSH* cum... ahhhh.. Oh my god...". Levi laughed and quickly pulled out of her. He then spread her legs wide apart and violently started to eat her out again. Y/N couldn't take the intense sensation and came all over his face again. Levi laughed and continued eating her until her all of her cum was licked clean. Y/N was trembling and panting. She looked at Levi to see him hovering over her on his knees and jerking himself off while licking his lips, "Turn around Y/N". She slowly turned and lied on her stomach. Her legs were still trembling from her orgasm so she had no energy to get on her knees.

He then hovered down behind her and roughly re-inserted himself inside her... ramming into her relentlessly.

Y/N: AHHH LEVI BABE... FUCK. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD...

Levi started pounding in her faster and rougher while loudly grunting and moaning and kissing her back, "Fuck Y/N you feel so good. This pussy is mines. You're mines... I love you*kiss* I love you *kiss* I love you *kiss*". Y/N couldn't speak she was drowning in her orgasm and in pleasure. Her mouth was gaping wide open with drool coming down. She was being fucked senseless. Levi started fucking faster and faster, grunting and groaning loudly. He was coming close. Y/N just hearing his noises was turning her on, making her want to cum too.

Levi: FUCK Y/N YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD ... AH, FUCK...

Y/N: AHH LEVI... BABY....

After a few moments, they both came together. Levi was frozen and panting for air for a few seconds before collapsing next to her. Once he caught his breath he glanced at her. She was knocked out and fast asleep. He laughed and kissed her on the forehead, " Y/N, You are the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. I love you so much...". He kissed her forehead again and started to gently change the sheets and clean her as she as still sleeping heavily.