CHAPTER 35 🍋🍋🍋

Y/N and Levi drunkenly stumble and giggle inside the Y/N's office room. Y/N trips and falls on the floor dying of laughter and Levi lift hers her up while laughing his ass off, What the fuck is in the wine that's making me act this way? Levi thought. He picks Y/N up and plops her on the couch. She spots the bottle of wine he brought, "BABE THERE'S MORE! LET'S DRINK IT! I WANNA LET LOOSE!". Levi laughed, " I was gonna save it for another time. I think you're loose enough babe!". She then flops herself on the floor and lies down facing up. Levi laughs. She twirls around on the floor and grabs the bottle, " PLEASE BABE!". Levi sighs, "I'm gonna make some tea in the kitchen *HICK* I want you to drink that atleast so you won't get dehydrated." . She excitedly yelled," YAAAAY! HAHA! ".

"Oh and one more thing..." he then stumbles towards Y/N, leans down, grabs her face and kisses her. She moaned and grabbed him closer. She grabbed him so hard that he lost his balance and fell on top of her. They both look at eachother and start laughing out loud. Levi stood up and snickered, "I meant to tell you that again, you looked absolutely stunning tonight. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you.". Y/N blushed and snickered, "Yeah I could tell you were gawking at me all night. Thank you Babe..." Levi smiled and stumbled up, " Now... take off that dress or else I'm gonna rip it off.". Y/N smiled and rolled her eyes," Could you atleast try to help me?". Levi smirked and walked to stand behind her. He couldn't control himself and started kissing the back of her neck as he seductively moaned and huffed. He placed his hands inside the slit of her dress and starts to pull it up. As he's removing her dress he's gently caressing and squeezing her body. Y/N smiles in bliss, his hands feel amazing whenever he touches me. Once the dress is off, he gently tosses it aside and starts to unbuckle the back of her bra. Once it comes off he grabs her breast with one hand and starts sucking on the back of her neck. Y/N starts to huff and pant as shes getting wet. Levi rips her underwear off, spreads her legs as she's standing and starts rubbing her clit. She grabs the back of his head as he's sucking her neck and rubbing her, "Ahh.. Yes Levi ...yesss Levi, fuck". She feels his dick against her ass getting harder and harder. He then slips his two fingers inside her and pulls her on the couch to finger her, "LEVI BABE!" He fingers her faster and faster and slaps her ass. She screamed" LEVI * GUSH* AUGH... fuck". Her juices spill everywhere. Levi stand up and licks his fingers. He stands for a moment watching Y/N trying catch her breath.

Levi: I'm making tea.. I'll be back babe...

Y/N: Levi you can't just do that and walk away ...

He didn't respond. She laughed and whined, "Babyyyy....". He still didn't respond but she heard him snickering making tea in the kitchen. She laughed and grabbed the bottle of wine. She quietly opened it and started drinking out the bottle as she was waiting for Levi. After 10 minutes, he comes back "Babe did I take long? Here...". He hands her the tea and he sit down next to her and drinks his.

Y/N: What kind of tea is this? It tastes fruity...

Levi: I don't know know, it was in your kitchen... Tastes good to me... Y/N have you been drinking the wine!?