CHAPTER 41 🍋🍋

Y/N and Levi were quickly speed walking down the halls trying to act as normal as possible

Y/N and Levi were quickly speed walking down the halls trying to act as normal as possible. Levi was in a daze and confused.

Levi: Y/N, what are you doing? Where are we going?

Y/N: SHHHH...

With Y/N leading and Levi following, they quietly sneak past the other cadets in each of the other rooms. Once they make it to the back staircase They quietly sneak past the captains quarters and onto the next floor up. She paused, "What the fuck...". Levi was panting and out of breath. There were over a dozen rooms on this floor. Y/N quickly looked in each of the rooms and luckily found one that was decently cleaned.

She laughed out loud, "Levi! I fo-". He quickly pushed her in the room and crashed his lips onto hers. They kissed faster and faster with their tongues fighting with one another. Y/N was moaning and breathing uncontrollably and felt herself getting more and more wet. Levi paused, "Y/N I cant take it... Fuck... I can't hold back...". She smirked and quickly took her clothes off. He got undressed as well. Levi started devouring her neck, kissing, licking and sucking it. Y/N moaned and felt herself dripping with cum down her legs, Shit already!?, "Babe.. Aughh fuck.. We only have... ten minutes... fuck me... NOW!". Levi spun her around so that her back was facing his. He arched her back and placed his hand over her mouth and roughly inserted his hardened dick inside her. She yelped and squealed. Levi gave her no time to adjust to his large size and started violently thrusting into her relentlessly. He started to hoarsely whisper , "Fuck.. *thrust* Y/N....*thrust* I need you... *thrust* you're so wet... shit... you feel so good*thrust*...". He started pounding into her faster and faster. Y/N's legs started to shake erratically. She couldn't stop screaming and was about to cum. Thankfully Levi covered her mouth to muffle her voice. As Levi was fucking her from behind, he was kissing her back and whispering to her again, "Babe... I'm about to cum already... I know it's quick.. but can't hold it in... cum with me ...". As soon as she heard that she loudly gasped and squirted. Her cum dripped everywhere. Levi then pulled out and came on the side of the ground, "FUCK..." he shouted as he gasped. Y/N giggled and whispered, "Shhh... shut the hell up Levi.".

They both stood frozen in place panting out of breath. After just a few moments he started to hear her moan. He opened his eyes and glanced at her and he saw her touching herself. Levi snickered, "No! Y/N, No! No! No more! We need to go... NOW.". Y/N sighed and pouted her face as Levi cleaned her up and got both of them dressed.

Y/N: Babe... I still feel it.. That wasn't enough. I'm so horny.. Please babe *she grabs him and kisses his neck and hugs him*  Baby...I-

Levi: Tch... I know, I know... look at my dick Y/N, I'm still hard. But there's nothing we can do right now. We need to go. NOW.

She groaned as he kissed her on the forehead. They then went back to their duties.

--------------------------------------------------

Both Y/N and Levi quietly snuck back to check on their cadets. They were laughing and talking as they were cleaning. Y/N and Levi both sighed in relief.

Miche: You fucking freaks...

Y/N and Levi jumped. They got startled as Miche and Nanaba crept up behind them.

Nanaba: You guys feeling any better?

Y/N: Tch... No...

Levi just stood there and rolled his eyes looking away.

Miche: That sucks for yall. I'm gonna have to try that stuff one day Haha!

Nanaba: Shut up Miche... Well guys like I said, just let me know when it's too unbearable. But you guys should really try and hold off atleast until after dinner...

Y/N sighed, "Yeah you're right... I mean the feeling did ease down a little..". Nanaba laughed, "That's the calm before the storm Y/N... You two should separate for a bit.".

Y/N groaned while Levi sucked his teeth and walked away. Miche laughed and followed Levi to try and calm him down.