CHAPTER 49

Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She had an excruciating headache and everything she saw was a blur, Where am I? It's freezing in here. My body feels so sore and-

*SPLASH* Suddenly a bucket of cold water thrown at her. "Wakey wakey..." , " *whistles* Damn she's a cutie too..." , "Look at the ass on that, God damn...".

Y/N looks up and sees 2 guards standing on the other side of the cell she was locked in. She quickly backs away from the bars and against the back wall, If they end up attacking me, I'll have the advantage...

Guard 1: Oh no.. Is someone scared?

Guard 2: We won't kill you! Haha...

Y/N hacks and spits in one of the officer's faces.

Guard 1: Ugh.. YOU FUCKIN BITCH...I'LL TEACH YOUR SWEET ASS A LESSON ON-

Guard 2: Hey! Don't do anything we aren't authorized to do or-

"Now Now, relax boys! I want to have a word with that animal before you two have your fun...". Y/N froze, I know that voice...

Guard 2: Ms. Alizon! How are you today beautiful?

Alizon: I could be better.. If I didn't have to deal with the animal locked up this cell I see. *she turns to Y/N* Long time no see bitch. Wow... you look even more disgusting than the last time I saw you.

Y/N: You... What do you want? What are you doing here?

Guard 1: So she does talk... HAHAHA! You owe me ten bucks bro! You said she'd have a deep voice and she definitely does not have a deep voice!

Alizon: Shut the fuck up guys! Anyways... Y/N , it's so sad seeing you like this. But it is fitting.. an animal locked in a cage.

Y/N: Was it you? Did you set all this up? Why?

Alizon: Because... I don't like shit-stained smelling, raggedy ugly bitches who ruin my perfect face with their crusty ass hands. And bitches who seduce the men I go for. You don't get to tread on my territory and take what I want without facing any consequences Sweetie..

Y/N: How.... How did you do this?

Alizon: I have my ways. It may not seem like it on the outside but I run the Military Police and I make the rules here....*sighs* I'm tired of wasting my breath on this bitch. Boys, teach her a lesson and I'll give you a treat. Go on and give me a show!

Guards: You got it Ms. Alizon.

The 2 guards took their keys out, opened the cell doors, walked in and slowly approached Y/N.

Guard 1: This going to be fun... since you wanna sit there and spit at me. I think you need some karma!

Guard 1's face filled with rage as he cocked his fist and gave Y/N one fast straight punch to the jaw. Her head whipped back and hit the wall. Y/N gasped in pain, If I wasn't against this wall, my neck would've snapped. He's strong... very strong.. I now have a sense of his strength and I can tell Guard 2 is a bit weaker. I can beat these guys. I got this, Y/N thought.

Guard 1 then lifted her by her collar and pinned her against the wall, hovering her above the ground. Y/N held a big smile on her face. Guard 2 was caught off guard, "The fuck are you smiling about? Let me get a few hits in too bro...". Guard 2 slowly approaches her while cracking his knuckles as she is still being held up by Guard 1. Just as they were both about to attack Y/N quickly reached her hand out and gouged her thumb into Guard 1's left eye. He screamed in pain and dropped her from his clutches. She swiftly moves towards guard 2 and does a roundhouse kick to his face, knocking him to the ground.

Guard 1 snaps back, "So you wanna play rough like one of the guys huh? I'll show you, you dumb bitch..". He ran towards Y/N clutching his fists ready to attack. As he got closer and closer, Y/N waited until he was at the perfect distance. She then jumped, wrapped her arm around his neck, swinging her body to face his back. She then clutches her arm tighter around his neck, forcing him into a chokehold. He squirmed and squealed due to losing his breath. Guard 2 quickly got up and as he was approaching Y/N, she used her freehand to dodge everyone one of his punches.

Alizon: *Yawns* Are you two seriously losing at a 2 against 1 fight with a female? This is pathetic. I SAID TO GIVE ME A DAMN SHOW!

Guard 2 tried pulling Guard 1 out of Y/N's clutches. Y/N had him turning blue and gasping for air. Eventually he got her to loosen her grip and guard 1 slipped from her clutches. As he tried getting away, Y/N pulled the back of his hair and thrusted her knee to kick him the back of the head causing it to bleed. He fell to the ground. Guard 2 stood frozen, "Are you some kind of animal!?". Y/N spat out the blood coming from out of her mouth and walked slowly towards Guard 2 with a smile on her face. The guard was backed into a corner. Y/N then grabbed his neck and dug her nails deep into his skin as blood was drawn out. Guard 2 started to squirm and squeal as he was losing consciousness from being choked. When his face turned blue Y/N roughly spun and slammed his body onto the ground next to guard 1 and then harshly stomped on his face.

Alizon stood there speechless. Y/N laughed and turned towards Alizon, "Looks like you're next Alizon and what do you know? They didn't close the cell door.". Alizon panicked and started to slowly step back as Y/N approached her quicker and quicker.... Suddenly, Y/N gasped and felt a prick on her ankle. The feeling in her limbs went numb and she collapsed on the ground. She could'nt move or speak but her can hear and feel everything, What's going? I can't move. I cant speak. I can't do anything... Oh No! The guards are getting up! LET ME GO LET ME GO!!

Alizon: Sheesh, she could've ruined my perfect face again. Now that you boys have her, why don't you teach her a lesson...

The guards both got up and dragged Y/N back inside the cell.

Guard 1: Now this is definitely about to be fun!

Guard 2: Yeah...

They then started to kick and punch Y/N multiple times. She was paralyzed and couldn't move an inch. Tears fell from her eyes as she lied there lifeless taking in every gut wrenchingly painful blow. They striked her and bruised every inch of her body and face. They stomped on her, spat on her, and bit her. Blood was everywhere and Y/N was battered so badly, her face was practically unrecognizable.

Alizon: Alright boys, I think she's had enough for the day. We have 2 more days of fun. Let's go, I've decided that you guys do deserve a treat after all!

The two guards gave Y/N one last kick to the stomach and locked her in the cell. Alizon looked down at Y/N and smirked, "You don't seem all that tough and strong to me right now.. You look pretty disgusting. *she then turned to the guards* Let's go boys, there's a hot treat waiting for you two in my bedroom. Let's go...". All 3 of them left the room and proceeded upstairs.

Y/N still couldn't move or talk, It hurts... Damn this shit hurts... I wasn't strong enough... I... She started to panic. Although she wasn't able to move, she felt her heart rate rising up and her pupils dilating. She started to erratically breath, Oh no! BREATH Y/N BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE I can't die here... I can't... This is one of those times where I need to be strong. I have to be strong. It's ok. This time it's ok. ... It's ok, right Levi? More and more tears fell from her face, I can get through this... it's just 2 more days right? ... right? Levi... please help me. Please I need help...