CHAPTER 55 🍋🍋

4 days pass and it was the day before the plan. At this point Y/N was fully speaking and mobile again. All her injuries were healed but of course she had another few weeks before being able to work again. She was annoyed but atleast she could be herself again. Y/N knew it was the day before their big plan and purposely held an attitude with everyone to be petty.

While everyone was hanging out in Levi's office goofing off with one another, Nanaba quickly pulled Levi aside to talk to him.

Nanaba: So.. I have a question. I already know she's purposely copping an attitude today cause she wants to tag along... she's so dramatic.. But my question is ever since... you know, the trial, Has she opened up and talked to you about what she went through specifically, what she experienced or heard?

Levi: No.. She hasn't mentioned it at all. I'm honestly scared to bring it up and open a wound she may want to keep closed up for a little while longer. But I know Y/N and I see how much she's changed as a person since that first incident... She won't hold it in forever and she will let it out in her own way at her own pace.

Nanaba: Levi... that was beautiful.... You do know Y/N..... I'm gonna tear up....

Levi: Tch... I'm her boyfriend. I'm suppose to know this shit...

Nanaba laughed, " Well.. I approve!". She then playfully smacks his back and walks away.

Levi: That hurt you idiot...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hange: Would you please just take a sip of it and try this?!

Y/N: No...

Hange: YOU SAID YOU WOULD!

Y/N: Well I don't wanna anymore.

Moblit: Let it go Hange...

Nanaba: Y/N .. Stop being petty already!

Y/N: I'm sorry could you define petty? I don't know what that means...

Everyone sighed and giggled.

Hange: You know we love you right?

Y/N: y0U kn0w W3 l0V3 yOu rIgHT?

Levi: Tch.. Y/N you're being childish...

Y/N: Shut your sexy ass lips up.. I don't wanna hear it from you Ackerman...

Levi chuckled, "Remember that Y/N..."

Nanaba sighed, "Y/N you are still so so dramatic.. Just as you've always been.". Miche laughed, " For real , It's hilarious though!".

Y/N: Tch... *she rolled her eyes*

Moblit: You and Levi are starting to act like one another.. It's pretty creepy.

Miche: Very creepy

Nanaba: Yup.. Creeepyyyy

Hange: Oh so creepy

Y/N and Levi: Shut up...

Everyone started to burst into tears of laughter...

------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few hours, everyone left out and Y/N and Levi showered earlier than usual to relax in the office with the fireplace on. Y/N was on the couch reading as Levi was shuffling through paperwork. She glanced and squinted at him, He hasn't spoken to me in a while... and... where's my kiss? Fucking asshole... Y/N loudly and dramatically clears her throats. Levi ignores her. She then takes deep breath and sighs. No response from Levi. Y/N takes an even bigger breath and sighs even louder. Levi ignores it. She rolls her eyes, Alright he's definitely doing this on purpose. Y/N then reaches for a napkin and fake sneezes and blows her nose into the napkin. She then smirks and throws it at Levi's head. He pauses, widens his eyes and looks at her. Y/N snickers.