CHAPTER 31 🍋🍋

Y/N was still asleep. It was morning and she subconsciously knew it was time to get up but was still asleep. She groaned and moaned, What the fuck is this feeling.. Ah... AUGHHH.. Her eyes jolt open and she gasped. All the saw was Levi's head between her legs. He was eating her out.. licking and sucking her. Y/N was so shocked and she moaned loudly, "OH MY GOD LEVI.. YESSSS FUCK YES AUGH..". He took his hands, grabbed onto her thigh and pulled her in closer as he dove his tongue deeper inside her. She gasped loudly and rolled her eyes back. He licked up and and down her vagina, and swirled and flicked his tongue on her clit and sucked it as he moaned, " Y/N you taste so sweet mmmm..". He sucked and licked and sucked faster and faster. He spat on it and then licked and sucked again. All of a sudden, "*GUSH* LEVIIIIIIIII..." She screamed and came onto his face. He sucked up every last drop of cum that came out of her. She tasted so sweet.

He gently put her legs down, grabbed both of her wrists with one hand and placed them over her head. He took a breath and slowly inserted his dick inside her while wrapping his other hand around her neck. Y/N was still in shock, "Levi.. " she moaned. Levi then started pushing into her deeper, lowering himself, and slowly grinding his body against her while breathlessly panting in her ear. He grunted and groaned and then whispered in her ear, " I want you to take it *thrust* take it *thrust* take it baby *thrust*...". Y/N couldn't speak, she couldn't move, Levi left her paralyzed. He kissed and sucked her neck, heavily breathing while still grinding in her. She felt him fuck her so deep, she could feel it in her stomach. All of a sudden, she froze and her eyes widened. She couldn't control her legs, " oh my god... oh my god....oooooo my god.." She then screamed, " OH MY GOD... LEVIIII AUGHHHH...". She came and squirted everywhere, Levi loudly grunted too, "AUGHHH.." and he came as well.

She trembled uncontrollably as he slowly pulled out of her. Her legs wouldn't stop shaking and she was still moaning in her orgasm even after he pulled out. He licked his lips and gently kissed from her thighs, to her stomach, her chest, sucked her nipple, and then kissed her neck and eventually kissed her lips. He sat up and smirked looking down at her, "Good Morning Y/N". Y/N was still trembling and moaning from her orgasm. She couldn't speak.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After calming down, they both took their baths and got themselves ready for the day.

Levi: Y/N you sure you can walk? *he snickered*

She nodded and playfully rolled her eyes. Her voice was gone for the most part so she couldn't speak much. When she did, it was at an extremely low volume. Levi let out a malicious chuckle and gave her a cup of tea and kissed her forehead, "While the tea might not help you now, it should help you get your voice back tomorrow.". He laughed at her again as he sat to put his shoes on. Y/N rolled her eyes and grunted, Watch when I get my voice back.. I'll get my revenge. He did this on purpose and is having fun with it. Watch and see...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training was finally over and Y/N couldn't wait to go town with the girls! She kissed Levi goodbye and quickly ran to her room. She then changed into casual wear and met with Nanaba and Hange at the stables.

Nanaba: Took you long enough Y/N, you ready!

She nods, "Yes! I'm so excited!!!".

Nanaba and Hange froze, looked at eachother and bursted out laughing!

Hange: Y/N YOUR VOICE!! YOU SOUND LIKE A DEAD BIRD!

Nanaba: What the hell happened!?

Y/N blushes and looks down in embarrassment... Nanaba whistles, "Oh so you two are freaky freaky, huh?" Hange laughed and chimed in on the teasing, " Oh we're gonna have a fun juicy conversation later!

They then saddles up on their horses and rode to town.