CHAPTER 32

They finally reached town and visited almost every single clothing shop on the block. They ran from store to store looking for the perfect dress. Hange found a green asymmetrical sparkly green dress. It was knee length with a sleeve on one side and a glove on the other. Nanaba found a long royal blue dress with a slight train. It was tight fitting at the waist and haltered at the top. But Y/N couldn't find anything. They searched and searched almost everywhere. She tried on over 20 dresses but they couldn't agree on the perfect one.

Y/N: Guys, I am exhausted. Let's just go back to that third shop and buy that dress that had the-

Hange: WE HAVEN'T TRIED THAT PLACE!! THIS IS THE PLACE I CAN FEEL IT!

Nanaba: You say that about every shop. Come on Y/N let's go.

She grabs Y/N by the hand and rush into the store. They zoomed in and looked on every rack and searching down every aisle. They came back to Y/N with 3 dresses.

Hange: ONE OF THESE WILL BE THE ONE. AGAIN I CAN FEEL IT!

Nanaba: Hange you're shouting, relax!

Y/N laughs as Nanaba pushes Y/N in the dressing room to change. She eyeballs the 3 dresses, Oh my god! I could never pull these off! What the fuck is this! And how do you even put this one on! *sighs* I guess I'll go with this one. I like this one the best and the material is amazing. She then takes her clothes off and slowly put on the dress.

She gasps at herself in the mirror and a tear falls down her face, Do I even deserve to wear something like this? The dress was a black silk ankle length dress with two thigh-high slits on each leg. The top had a v-shaped neck-line with lace trimming. The straps were also made of thin lace and the torso of the dress had a built in cincher. It drastically extenuated her waist line. Suddenly Hange heard Y/N gasp and slammed the dressing room open.

Nanaba and Y/N both shouted " WHAT THE FUCK HANGE!".

Hange gasps and stares at Y/N. She was frozen. Nanaba's mouth dropped wide open and everyone in the store was staring at her. She even heard a couple of whistles amongst the people shopping.

Y/N: What? You're making me nervous... Are...Are my boobs popping out?

Hange: Hell fucking yeah they're popping out!

Nanaba: Popping out in a good fucking way! Y/N YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! This dress looks amazing!!

Hange: THIS IS IT! THIS IT THE ONE!!! CLERK WERE TAKING THIS DRESS NOW!!!!

Nanaba chuckles, "Levi is gonna devour you in that dress Y/N. Make sure he doesn't rip it." She laughs out loud and winks while Y/N hides her face in embarrasment.

Y/N: I don't know.. Are you sure I don't look weird or ugly or too... masculine?

Hange and Nanaba froze again. Y/N felt extremely insecure. Hange and Nanaba has never sever seen this side of Y/N and they wanted to cry tears of joy. Y/N was finally opening up to them. They both then hugged Y/N simultaneously.

Nanaba: Don't be a fucking idiot.... You are beautiful no matter what. With or without this dress.

Hange: Yup and if Levi doesn't devour your beautiful, sexy ass, Then I sure as fuck will!

They all laugh together making Y/N feel better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They continued to shop and picked up shoes, accessories and then finally went to a restaurant/ bar to eat. All 3 of them sighed in relief as they sat at the table and ordered their food. They were running around for hours and hours!

What Do You Want?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें