CHAPTER 34

Y/N and Levi made it back to the ballroom. They look around to see Nanaba, Miche, Hange, and Moblit and of course they're at the bar. Hange waves as they approach the group, "Come on love birds, time to get loose to forget about these losers and enjoy this tasty wine!". They all hold their glasses up and drink!

For most of the night the group pretty much stayed to themselves at the bar and laughed and joked around. There was a moment where the King made some announcements and Thanked the Scout Regiment for their hard work. Everyone in the scouts knew it was a front so they paid no mind to it and after the announcements, they let loose. They ate and drunk even more to their heart's content.

Somewhere in the crowd, Alizon was going around sweet talking all the men, of course. She then goes to a spot where she has a view of Levi and all his friends. She angrily watches them and eyeballs Levi. She wanted him so bad and the alcohol wasn't helping. As she's watching them she gasps. She can vaguely see him and Y/N giving eachother flirtatious looks and she sees him licking his lips and discreetly touching her. Anger flares up inside Alizon, What!? Her? Is.. Is Levi Ackerman really with a thing like that? I don't buy it. I'll find out for myself.

The night goes on and everyone is still drinking and having a good time. The drinks were getting everyone really drunk. Nanaba and Y/N step away from the others to head to the bathroom together. Y/N went in first and Nanaba went in second. As Y/N is waiting for Nanaba to come out, she sees Alizon come around the corner. Y/N scoffs and rolls her eyes.

Alizon: Ouch... You don't like me already? We just met... Wow. You think you're better than me or something? You intimidated? The fuck is your problem?

Y/N: *rolls her eyes again and chuckles*

Alizon: So Y/N... right? Yeah so I have a question.. I'm just curious. What is your relationship with Levi? You two together?

Y/N: Tch... Why is it any of your concern?

Alizon: Ha , wow you even sound like him too. You two must be close. I just wanted to know but because you didn't answer, I'll take it as a no. But I should've known...of course he wouldn't be with someone like you...

Y/N: ... Excuse me? Listen.. I don't know you and-

Alizon:*dramatically laughs* Men don't like or go for women like you.... You look a little too hefty and macho. I don't think a guy like Levi can even handle you. I mean seriously... Look at you and look at me. I'm beautiful and feminine. You're the complete opposite, we're not the same.

Y/N froze and started to tremble..

Alizon: I don't know how or what you did to seduce Levi but I'll tell you this... He's not gonna wanna stay with someone like you. Women like you piss me the fuck off. Thinking you're better than everyone else.. Please give it up... and work on your fem-

Y/N blacked out and saw nothing but red... *THWACK* She punched Alizon's face with a blank, empty expression. Alizon fell on the ground hard. Y/N then grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up. Alizon shivered in fear. Y/N didn't say a word but her pupils became enlarged .. Like she was possessed. Y/N then dragged Alizon to the nearest closet room and tossed her inside. Alizon ran up to Y/N and scratched her throat. And Y/N gave Alizon a backslap to the face, pushed her back on the ground and slammed the closet door shut. The smack and door slam sounds eerily echoed in the halls. Y/N stood in front of the door and trembled. The minute she opens this closet back up... I'm going to kill her...yeah... I'll kill her... I'll kill her haha...

The closet door knobs turns slowly. Y/N huskily laughs and cracks her knuckles. Y/N hears footsteps approaching but ignores it. Alizon slams open the closet door and grabs Y/N by the throat. Y/N grabs her throat back and maniacally laughs. As they choke one another Nanaba runs towards them, pulling them off one another. Clearly Y/N had the upperhand and Alizon starts to turn red and put her hands up in defeat. Y/N evilly chuckles and roughly lets her throat go. Alizon gasps and shes catching her breath. Nanaba stood there in shock, she turns to Y/N, " Y/N are you okay?". Y/N nods and Nanaba then proceeds to fix her dress and hair and kisses her on the forehead and hugs her.

Alizon was enraged, "WHAT THE FUCK? BITCH ARE YOU BLIND? THAT ANIMAL HIT ME FIRST! WHAT IF SHE KILLED ME!?".

Nanaba laughed, " I don't give a rat's ass about you. All I know is that you antagonized her first. Even if was the other way around, I'm still going with whatever's in Y/N's favor. And don't call her an animal or I'll have to kill you myself bitch.".

Alizon's jaw dropped, " You... You two are psycho! Watch yourself Y/N.. I'll get my payback you dumb bitch...". Alizon then disgustingly hacks and spits on the wall next to Y/N... purposely missing her face. She smirks and then storms away.

Y/N and Nanaba both took a deep breath, looked at eachother, and laughed out loud.

Nanaba: I heard everything from the bathroom. I tried coming out faster but my damn dress got caught in the door!

Y/N: PFFFT... AHAHAH! That's hilarious! So... that means you heard everything she said?

Nanaba smiles and nods at Y/N. She then kisses her on the forehead and hugged her again, "Y/N you are fucking beautiful in every way shape and form. Inside and out.. The hoe is just mad you were stealing all the guys attention in that room, including Levi's attention. Not that Levi would even look at anyone else anyways haha! Don't listen to that bitch... One thing though, she is very cunning so please be cautious.".

Y/N smiled and nodded, " Nanaba, I need like 7 more drinks after that, let's go!". They hold each others hands and walk back inside the ballroom and to the bar where they see their friends drunk as hell. Levi's eyes were glued as Y/N approached the group. Y/N felt herself getting intoxicated and feverish just by look in his eyes. She wanted to pounce on him right then and there. She could tell he was getting drunk... very drunk and so was she. This is going to be interesting.

Hange: My *hick* babies! You took forever *hick* Come on let's get wasted *hick* !!!

They all grab a drink and cheer. They drink and drink and drink the entire night away. They were all extremely drunk and so was everyone in the entire ball room. As the night ended and they were boarding the carriage, Moblit held Hange as she was loudly talking to him as he smiled and blushed. Nanaba was annoyed and carried Miche on her shoulder as he cracking corny jokes to her to try and make her laugh. Levi held onto Y/N. He carried her around his neck as she drunkenly laughed obnoxiously loud thinking everything she saw was funny. Everyone safely got in the carriage and was drunkenly screaming and laughing with one another. Levi glanced outside a moment and saw Alizon. She was angry and had a black eye with red handprints on her throat, Levi snickered, That bitch probably deserved it. He then turns his attention back to Y/N and the rest of the group. Hange and Moblit stand up, "LOOK WHAT WE GOT!!". They suddenly pulled out glass cups and 4 bottles of wine. Y/N jumped up," WOOOOO LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!". Miche screamed as well, "HANGE AND MOBLIT YOU TWO ARE THE BEST!! LET'S GET WASTED!!!". Nanaba laughed, " We're already wasted! At this point we are gonna get blacked out drunk, but FUCK IT! POUR ME UP NEXT!". Levi laughed at everyone and grabbed a glass as well. They all drank 3 bottles of the wine for the whole two hour trip.

By the time they reached base, everyone was fucked up. Hange jumped up" WE'RE HOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN *HICK* *BURPS* ". Levi laughed and gave her a disgusted look, " Ugh 4 eyes that's *BURPS* disgusting!". They both drunkenly laugh together. Moblit stands up with his arms attached to Hange's waist while kissing her back. They both get off the carriage and stumble away. Levi throws a napkin at Nanaba and she jolts up, " SEVEN *HICK* THERE WAS SEVEN OF THEM AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES!" Nanaba shouts. Levi bursted out laughing ," Nanaba were *HICK* home.". She then drunkenly salutes him, bursts into laughter and grabs Miche by his hair to get off the carriage.

Miche: Ow ow ow ow *BURPS* NANABA IM GONNA PUKE..

Nanaba: NOT ON THIS DRESS YOU WON'T!!!

Levi then looks down at Y/N. She was playing with the wine bottle and humming on the carriage ground with her arm wrapped around his ankle. Levi started to laugh, "Come here babe...". He then lifts Y/N up and carries her Bridal style and stumbles to her room. There was one more bottle of unopened wine and he grabbed it, I'll save this for a special occasion. As he's carrying her down the hall Y/N is moaning and sucking on his neck. Levi's breathing hitched, "Shit Y/N hold on .. were *HICK* in the halls people are still up and walking around.. Hold on babe...". Y/N starts to laugh out loud and yell/slur, "LEVI YOUR VOICE IS SO SEXY... IT TURNS ME ON...I'M SO HORNYYYYY. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO FU-". Levi covers her mouth and laughs with her. Some of the other leaders on the floor look at them and snicker. Everyone was drunk out their minds from the event.