CHAPTER 48

It was the next morning . Levi spent another night at Y/N's. He refused to leave her alone for less than a second. He was dreadfully worried and filled with extreme anger. He didn't sleep at all. He was up all night watching Y/N. All she did was cry and tremble throughout the entire night. Levi was sick to stomach with rage, I need to do something I need to-

*Swish...* A letter slid underneath Y/N's door and Levi's heart dropped. He was frozen, he couldn't move a muscle and stared at the letter on the ground. Y/N started to fidget and wake up. She saw Levi sitting up on the bed frozen in place. She grabbed his hand and glanced to where he was staring. Y/N's heart sank into her stomach. Levi looked at her and then quickly picked the letter up and brought it to her. They opened it together:

"Good morning Y/N, please meet Commander Erwin in his office urgently and as soon as possible. Thank you."

Y/N broke down in tears again. Levi quickly grasped her tightly and kissed her head, "Babe, breathe, I'm here okay. Whatever happens I'm here. I'm here... Y/N , breathe... baby breathe. I'll wait for you outside his office. I'll be right there okay?". Y/N eventually calms down and nods. Levi kisses her forehead and helps her put her clothes on. Before they leave out Levi gives her another kiss, "Y/N remember what I said, whatever happens, I love you and I'm here with you always Okay? And all of our friends.. We're all here with you Y/N...". She nods as he wipes her tears away. She held onto his hand tightly as they make their way through the halls and down to Erwin's office. Levi gives her another kiss on the forhead and waits for her outside the doors.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Y/N: Uh.. Captain Y/N.. I'm here for-

Erwin: Come in please Y/N.

As Y/N walks her heart drops and she stood frozen. Commander Nile Dawk and 2 other members of the Military police were surrounding her.

Y/N: What's going on? Commander Erwin... You said 2-3 days. Why are they here!?!

Erwin: I don't know the details but from what I heard uh...

Nile: We launched a full investigation on you Y/N L/N. We were unable to find any tangible information in your records.

Y/N: Okay... So why the hell are you here!?!

Nile: Y/N L/N you are connected and associated with the Head of the Akashita gang of criminals from the underground.... Who committed countless acts of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree murder cases as well as money laundering, racketeering, and having multiple cases of assault and battery charges.

Y/N: I... I... I didn't...

Nile: We're taking you into custody...

Y/N: NO YOU HAVE NO PROOF. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I WAS A CHILD I-

Nile: We're taking you into custody for 3 days. Then there be a court trial for you to prove your innocence. This is take precautionary measures to be sure you aren't a major threat to the Military Regiments. Boys, please take her away.

Y/N: NO.. YOU CAN'T DO THIS DON'T TOUCH ME!!

Y/N started to try and fight the 2 officers attempting to arrest her. Every time they tried to touch her she fought back and dodged every one of their attempts. They quickly got frustrated.

Officer 1: God damn it...stop resisting..

Officer 2: I'm not dealing with this bullshit...

Officer 2 then quickly grabbed Y/N and injected her with a needle.

Y/N: OUCH!!

Levi quickly slammed open the door. Everyone looked at him, "GET YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS OFF OF HER NOW!"

Erwin: Levi please... *He turns to Nile*  What did you just inject into my Captain? I don't think you were authorized to do that...

Nile smirked, "Relax Erwin, It's just a tranquilizer, she'll be just fine....".

Levi glanced at Y/N and saw her go limp and pass out with tears in her eyes. Rage filled his face and he shouted, "YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I'LL KILL YOU!". Just as Levi ran to attack the officers, Erwin stood up and quickly grabbed Levi, slamming him to the ground, "STAND DOWN CAPTAIN. I ASSURE YOU WE WILL HANDLE THIS AND DO IT THE PROPER WAY. STAND DOWN LEVI!".

Nile and Erwin stared eachother down.

Nile: I'll see you all at trial in court in 3 days. Enjoy the rest of the day.

They then left the office taking Y/N's limp, lifeless body, went in the carriage and rode away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Levi calmed down a bit from squirming, Erwin released him from the ground. Levi trembled as he stood up. He was about to snap.

Erwin: Levi..

Levi: ERWIN, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS? WE NEED TO GET HER...

Erwin: Levi...

Levi: WE CAN'T JUST STAND HERE AND DOING NOTHING... WE NEED HER BACK. ERWIN, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

Erwin: LEVI...

Levi took a deep breath and then punched a hole in the wall, "Erwin... what are we going to do about this? If you give me an answer I don't like... rest assured I will take matters into my own hands.".

Erwin sighed, "Levi. I'm going to need to you to calm down! Take it down several notches! Now listen, I don't have any information on how this came about. They have no evidence or eyewitnesses from what I was told but they still are holding a trial and took her into custody. Listen and listen well, I am on her side. I have known Y/N for years and yes I do know of her past. This entire situation is unjustified and I do not know why or how this happened. Something just isn't right. You and I both know how questionable the Military police can be. Levi please DO NOT do anything rash. I know how you feel about Y/N but please don't do anything that will run the risk of your freedom or her freedom. BUT I am not saying you are allowed to do nothing. Do you understand what I just said, Levi?

Levi trembled with his fists balled up and nodded. Levi slowly got up and walked out of the Erwin's office. He went straight to Hange's office where everyone else was. As soon as he arrived, he didn't bother knocking he just walked in looking lifeless as ever and staring at the ground. Everyone paused and stared at him.

Miche: Levi?

Levi collapsed to the ground on his knees and whispered, "She's... gone.. They took her. And I couldn't stop them... I tried but..."

Hange: THEY WHAT!?! THEY SAID 2-3 DAYS I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Moblit: No... No fucking way... no no no... they cant do that! THEY CAN'T DO THAT! Why would they take a person into custody with no evidence ?! Her record is clear... but they still find out about her past and assumed her involvement with the crimes committed ...AND she was minor at the time on top of that... this isn't adding up! At all...

Nanaba broke down in tears, "No no no... My baby! No! She needs someone by her side, she needs us... We need to do something... NOW!". She looked at Levi but he was staring into the ground trembling and frozen looking lifeless.

Nanaba: LEVI WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARSH THE POLICE CAN BE WHEN SOMEONE'S IN CUSTODY!?! WHAT IF THEY KILL HER!?! SNAP OUT OF IT!! SNAP OUT OF IT! WHAT CAN WE DO!?!

Levi was still frozen in place and didn't say a word. Nanaba growled, ran up to him and smacked him in the face, "LEVI SNAP OUT OF IT AND THINK OF SOMETHING WE CAN DO NOW! YOU SAID-"

Hange: NANABA SHUT UP! Calm the fuck down.... Nanaba please!

Nanaba broke down and sobbed in Hange's arms. Miche got on his knees beside Levi, " Levi... please hold yourself together. Remember what you told me? You wanted to be strong for her and that you want to carry her burdens and help her.. Because you're in love with her. I think it's time for you to put those words into action and snap the fuck out of it... Humanities strongest soldier my fucking ass... LEVI GET THE FUCK UP AND GET IT TOGETHER RIGHT NOW!".

Moblit walked over to the boys and kneeled with them as well, "Alright... Let's all calm down... let's break this down and see what we can do...".