CHAPTER 54

One week later

One week later

Y/N was laughing and talking more and more. It was hard for her to say some things fully but for the most part she was almost back to herself again. Her injuries were almost healed up and she was moving around a lot more.

It was the late afternoon and Levi was cleaning his office before everyone came by for dinner. Y/N was lying on the couch reading one of her books.

Levi: Tch....

Y/N looks up from her book and snickers at him, "What happened?". Levi sighed, "I just changed into this damn shirt and there's dust all over it now...". Y/N looks at him funny, "There's nothing... idiot". Levi rolled his eyes, "Yes there is idiot!". He then takes his shirt and walks over to Y/N and hands her the shirt, "Look! You don't see that pile of dust Y/N?". She snickers, stares at him and shakes her head no. Levi laughs and kisses her forehead, "Whatever idiot...". Just as he was standing up to walk away, Y/N grabs onto the back of his beltloops.

Levi: What is it babe? I gotta put a shirt on before the group of idiots come busting in here.

Y/N: Come...

Levi then gets on his knees in front of Y/N, "I'm here babe, now what is it?". She wraps her arms around him and puckered her lips. Levi chuckled and gently kissed her lips, "You're adorable Y/N...". She blushed and pulled him in for another kiss.. A long gentle amorous kiss. She started moaning into it and going faster. So was Levi as he gently caressed her face.

*SLAM* The front door opens wide open. Everyone stops and stares. They accidentally walked in on them kissing.

Nanaba: Ugh... oh great...

Hange: Geez you guys! And Levi put on a freakin shirt! Nobody wants see your perky ass man nipples!

Y/N laughs out loud as Levi drops his head on Y/N's lap and groans in annoyance. He then stomps away in the room to put on a shirt. They all snicker and laugh. Miche and Moblit brought in all the food and set it up in the office.

Moments later...

Everyone is laughing and chatting and finishing up dinner

Hange: Oh Yeah!! Levi guess what Y/N and I can do again!!?

Levi: Oh god...What four eyes?

Hange: She can burp with me again!!!! READY Y/N .. LETS GO!!! *BURPS*

Y/N: *BURPS*

Hange: YEEEAAAAAH!!!! *BURPS**BURPS*

Y/N: *BURPS**BURPS*

Hange: WOOOOHOOOO!

Levi: Tch.... You guys are weird...

As Hange and Y/N burp away with one another, Nanaba taps Levi's shoulders. He turns to her, Moblit and Miche.

Nanaba: Y/N is damn near recovered... You need to fill her in and talk to her tonight about what's going on. When the day comes, I've decided that I'll be the one to stay behind.

Moblit: Nanaba is the most level headed and rational person to keep Y/N in check while we do this.

Levi: Ok. I agree. *sighs* I'll talk to her tonight.. She's gonna be pissed and give me an attitude about this for sure...

Miche: *snickers* Good luck with that! Hahaha!

Nanaba smacked Miche on the back of his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night everyone cleaned up and left already. Y/N was placing some books on the book shelf when suddenly Levi came up behind her and hugged her from behind. Y/N was startled for a brief moment, "Levi...?". Levi kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "Y/N... I love you so much.". Y/N giggled, "I love you... more". Levi grabbed her hand, "Let's get ready to go to bed.". Once they showered and got ready for bed, Levi made them both tea and then climbed into bed to cuddle with Y/N.

Levi: Y/N let me-

Y/N: No I can ...drink myself ... Ackerman

Levi chuckled, "Alright babe you win...". She smiled and happily sipped her tea. He then took a deep breath, "Babe, there's something we need to discuss," Y/N stopped drinking and turned her full attention onto Levi, "What is it?". Levi grabbed her hand, " So.. everyone else and myself have been working on something for a while. We finally have everything solidified and it's going to involve me, Miche, Hange, and Moblit being gone for a few hours in the middle of the night in a few days.... But Nanaba will be here with you.

Y/N: Huh? Im... lost.

Levi: I really don't want to get into details...

Y/N put her cup down, annoyingly grabbed his face with one hand and gave it a hard squeeze, " TALK... LEVI...". She then let go and jerked his face away.

Levi: Tch.. Alright babe damn! *sighs* I'm sorry if this isn't what you want to discuss right now... but we got some dirt on some of the higher ups working for the system and it's connected to the Military Police. We have a plan to expose them.

Y/N blankly stared at him, " Is.... this... revenge?".

Levi: Yes .. But I always had a grudge against them for years. But now it's personal. Y/N they hurt you and with the information we found out, I just know this cycle won't end. I don't want them to ever hurt you ever again.

Y/N: I'm... confused...

Levi: Just know, I'm doing this to protect you and to protect all of us okay?

Y/N was getting pissed. Levi was being so conspicuous and gave no specific details. She sighed," Let me help...". Levi widened his eyes, "HELL NO!".

Y/N: LEVI!

Levi: No No No

Y/N: Levi...please babe..

Levi: No ... I knew you were going to do this. No fucking way babe. You're staying here with Nanaba and that's final. Do you understand me?

Y/N: Tch.. I'm no baby.. Don't talk to me.... Like a baby...

Levi was annoyed but couldn't help laughing at her pouty face. He pulled her in for a hug even though she still had her arms crossed and was as pissed as ever. He kissed her head, " Y/N I love you... Just let me do this... Okay? And after its over I'll give you every single detail ok?

Y/N: Asshole...

Levi laughed and held her tighter, "I love you Y/N...".

Y/N: I love... you too ... Asshole.