CHAPTER 53

A couple more days go by and Y/N made even more progress she could move around a lot more and talk very gently and with just a few words at a time. Everyone was in Levi's office again for dinner chatting and happily eating.

Hange: So Y/N what did you think of the foods? I suggested this to Erwin. It's a new pasta dish! It's suppose to be super rare! How is it!?

Y/N smiled, " Good..". Hange smiled, "I'm glad! I'm gonna learn the recipe and cook it for you!". Everyone gave her a disgusted look.

Moblit: NO guys! Hange's actually a really good cook surprisingly!

Hange: Surprisingly?

Everyone laughed out loud and finished eating dinner. Before leaving out Nanaba grabbed Y/N's hands, "Tomorrows a little bit of a busy day so all of us might not be here until a little later. But we will come see you okay?". Y/N nodded and smiled. Nanaba and Hange both kissed Y/N's cheeks and waved goodbye as everyone left. Levi sighed, " Finally some peace again!". Y/N giggled.

Levi: You ready to take a bath Y/N? It's a little-

Y/N point to the ceiling, "The roof...". Levi stared at her... "Y/N , you want to go to the roof, this late at night?". She nods yes and pouts her lip. Levi sighs, "Fine... only because it's really late and I'm sure everyone is sleep. Also... I'm carrying you there and back. I don't want to hear complaints." Y/N rolled her eyes and nodded.

They both make their way up to the rooftop of the building. She stands and stares into the sky and took a deep breath of fresh air. He smiles and stares at her while holding her waist from behind.

Levi: Wanna know something Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Levi: Remember that day we were right here on the roof in this spot... back when we were cadets and both really drunk and we made that bar promise... and you told me that really really terrible joke?

Y/N: Yeah... *giggles*

Levi: That was the day I started having feelings for you. *he kissed her cheek* I was depressed and mourning and irritated. And although I didn't want to be bothered, you were the first person to make me smile and laugh since the day I lost them.

Y/N turned around gently placed her hand on his cheek and smiled. Her whole face started to blush. Levi then gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and hugged her.

Levi: Come on Y/N, it's getting late and it's chilly out here...

They both go back in the room and get ready for bed. They both bath together and he carries her to bed.

Y/N: Levi...

Levi: Yes beautiful?

She doesn't respond... Levi looks down at her, "What is it babe?". Y/N blushes and looks away, "Than...". Levi smiled and held her tighter. No need to thank me Y/N. I'm your man.. I'm suppose to do these things and so much more. And I will. Forever.. Okay?". Y/N nods and clutches onto him tighter as she falls asleep. Levi sighs and kisses her as she sleeps. He takes a deep breath and get lost in his thoughts, That day is coming sooner than I thought...