CHAPTER 7

*7 YEARS LATER*

Captain Levi and Captain Y/N are the top leaders in the Special Operations Squad division of the Scouts. Nanaba and Miche are leaders of their own squad and Hange handles all Titan experimental research for the scouts, along with her new assistant and partner Moblit.

Today Y/N and Levi decide to demonstrate some new hand-to-hand combat moves to their new squad members/ recruits.

"Alright brats...", Levi shouts gaining the attention of the entire audience, "Listen up and pay attention. Today we are going to be demonstrating self defense tactics as well as some fighting tips and tricks. I -".  Y/N suddenly interrupts his speech, "WE will first start off with a basic fighting stance.".

Levi gave Y/N a glare... looking at her up and down while getting into his fighting position.

Y/N: Follow my lead Ackerman.

Levi: Tch... *he rolls his eyes*

Y/N: Alright Cadets! A proper fighting stance... As you can see by my body I am not tense.. I don't have a stick up my ass. *Y/N discreetly smirks at Levi* I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT tense your body up or you will get hurt. A relaxed posture will allow you to be more flexible for both offensive and defensive techniques.

Levi let out a small chuckle at Y/N. She looked at him in question, Am I some kind of joke to him? What the fuck is so funny? ... Y/N continued, "A good fighting stance begins with your feet. Make sure that you keep them shoulders width apart.". Y/N then kicks Levi's feet from the inner soles. He angrily glares at her while she gave him a wink, "Shoulder's width apart Captain!". The crowd laughs thinking they were joking with one another.

Y/N: Now...

Levi interrupts, "NOW..." Y/N rolled her eyes at Levi as he continued, "... the primary purpose of your fighting stance should be to hit or defend. A good stance will allow you to shift your weight forwards, backwards, and side to side without comprising yourself or your techniques.".

As the demonstration went on the intensity between the two captains flared up.

Levi: Now to finish off this lesson, I'll demonstrate a last resort tactic that should only be used as.. I repeat...used as a last minute resort. This can kill someone if done incorrectly or if you purposefully apply it to your victim for a long period of time. Now, Y/N get over here!

Y/N: Ugh, sure thing, your highness!

The crowd giggles. Y/N stomps over to Levi. She hated when he got all bossy even though they have the same role, power, and position. Suddenly an evil grin grew on Levi's face. He grabbed Y/N by the neck, swung her around and pinned her to the ground. Y/N widened her eyes in shock, That feeling, I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't...