CHAPTER 33

It was finally the day of the long awaited event held by the King to celebrate The Scouts in the retaking of Wall Maria. The entire Regiment was running around and arranging carriages for the journey to the Kings palace in Sina. Y/N spent all day and morning with the girls getting everything ready. They arranged a carriage for the six of them to ride together.

Y/N: Guys.. Not gonna lie, I'm nervous. I don't wanna embarrass myself or you two or anyone...

Hange: PPPFTTT... PUH-LEASEEEEE! You are gonna show us up if anything Y/N and honestly I'm perfectly fine with that!

Nanaba: Yeah same here. Y/N, don't be an idiot! Besides if you get nervous.. The wine served in the King's Palace I heard is crazy good! We're gonna have a nice drink and let loose. We're gonna get wasted! And Levi will be there to perk you up too! So relax!

Hange: Also I talked to Moblit, we're gonna try and sneak a few bottles of that wine with us to bring back to base with us ..

Nanaba: Oh god! Stop dragging that poor guy into your craziness Hange! How does he put up with your wildness?

Y/N laughed at them out loud and relaxed herself. Her bestfriends always knew what to say to make her feel better.

------------------------------------

Night fall came quick and all three girls got themselves dressed and ready in Hange's room altogether. Y/N was way too nervous to get ready alone. They did each others hair and makeup and each helped one another until it was time to go. Y/N was shaking.

Hange: ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS, READY! Don't wanna keep the guys waiting for too long.

Nanaba: Honestly, they can wait longer!

Y/N dramatically takes a deep breath. Hange laughs and pulls them both in for a hug, "As much as we hate the other regiments, let's just say fuck it and have a good ass time! Not giving a shit what anyone thinks! As far the night goes, it's just all about us. Fuck the King and the higher ups and everyone else!".

Nanaba: Agreed! Good food and Alcohol and our little gang is all we need for the night. Screw everyone else!

Y/N: Yes, you guys are right!

Y/N shook the nerves out her system, checked herself out in the mirror, *sighs* I mean I kinda look pretty damn good. What was I so worried about? What the fuck... and they started heading out to the carriage. As they walked through the buildings. Some of the cadets and other leaders stopped and stared. They whistled and drooled at the girls. The nerves came back to Y/N again...

The guys were outside dressed and waiting for the girls to come out. Moblit was nervous of course, Miche was being impatient and Levi... Levi looked nonchalant. The girls finally stepped out and made their way to the carriage. Moblit's jaw dropped, "You ladies look so beautiful! All of you! Hange... Hange you... you look... you're so beautiful!". Hange laughed, " I see you wore that bowtie I picked out, you look so handsome! COME HERE!" She then dramatically squeezed his cheek as he blushed.

 Hange laughed, " I see you wore that bowtie I picked out, you look so handsome! COME HERE!" She then dramatically squeezed his cheek as he blushed