Author's Note & Backdrop

Hello my wonderful readers, 

I am not quite good at interactions, so I always used to keep minimal Author notes but this story made me write a big one. Please bear with this and read🙏🏻

Before starting this, I wanted to go back to the lane when I first started watching BL's. Initially, I was completely unaware of the concept of BL. I know there's a community called LGBT but I never took any interest in that. Not because of any hatred or dislike, but because I never encountered anything in real-life to know more about it. So, I was neutral then. I am like this. Boring and unaware of most of the things going around me. I will dig into some topics only when it's required.

On weekends, I started watching Korean series, and slowly I got addicted to it. How many of you can relate to it? Raise your hand✋🏻.

And it moved to Chinese and I came across a drama where the female lead is acting like a boy because of some astrology. So, she shouldn't reveal her true gender to anyone except her family till specific age. Along that time, she met the male lead and he fell in love even though they're boys(That's what the male lead thought). This is when I discovered this term. Even though that's not exactly a true BL but the concept of 'Love beyond the gender' attracted me. It's something foreign concept and curiosity got better in me.

So, I started searching the series which are popular BL and guess which one was on the first of List?🤔

Yes, It's SOTUS. I became an instant fan. I was like watching on repeat mode... when I was feeling down, when I was happy, when I was frustrated... This couple always made my day in all scenarios.🥰🥰

Gradually, I started searching for more and more Thai BL Drama's but Peraya is always my favorite. That's one of the reasons, I only write Peraya Fanfics. This is the phase when I learned about this LGBT and it ended there itself.

Because of COVID, I had to rush to my home and I left my personal laptop at my workplace(city) and that's when I found Wattpad. Initially, I planned to read the novel of SOTUS and a few others which were made as a Series but slowly, suggestions of Wattpad spoiled me and I continued to read fanfics. That's how my journey in Wattpad started and I wrote a few from my end as well.

But...

I heard the word 'Asexual' in one of the fanfics where Arthit is asexual and Kongpob is his secretary but I didn't google it. Thanks to the author who explained very well what that word is. [By the way, I am waiting for that story to finish, so that I can binge read😛]

Recently, I came across a video☝🏻 where an actress is fearlessly explaining what an Asexual is all about and by her words, she takes immense pride in what she is. And not to forget, we all know how celebrity's personal life especially sexuality affects their image and work. So, let's clap for her for this brave step 👏

In this small video, I almost felt all her feelings what she went through, Loved for what she is... hurt for being part of judgmental society... pride for accepting herself... guilt for lying sometimes and the struggle she went through. After seeing this video, I realized that the Abbreviation doesn't end with LGBT and its LGBTQIA. I felt it's worth a story and what's a better way than Peraya Couple?

I often heard the words called 'Soul mate', 'Right one', 'Love is all about heart' and so on. But I always wonder will Love be enough? How will a relation be when there's no physical intimacy. So, I wanted to write a story with the entire cycle of discovery to how it affects the relationship as well as the people around.

The main reason why I became more and more supportive about all this is we all know how we get treated when we don't fit in the bracket of 'normal standards' of society. And the process of self-discovery is not a cakewalk. The struggle they go through and accept with the fact that 'they're different but not wrong' is a milestone that they achieve themselves. Not everyone will have the support of people. So, I know most of the people who're reading this acknowledge the fact but still I want to say that 'Being different doesn't make them wrong.' It takes so much courage to accept ourselves. It's for everyone out there and not limited to anyone.

So, yeah... too much of speech and all. Sorry if that's boring and nonsensical for you. Let's start with this new venture and please support this story as well, just like how you did for my previous stories. Hope I keep up to your expectations🙏🏻

Those who're reading my stories for the first time, please explore my other works as well and let me know your comments on that.

🌚🌒🌓🌔🌕

Let's start by giving a backdrop of this story and also the changes I am doing in the plot.Kongpob and Arthit's love story starts exactly how it is shown in the SOTUS series till how Arthit announced to everyone in their college party that Kongpob and Arthit are lovers.

Coming to families, Arthit is not a lone child. He has one sibling, Beam Rojnapath. Arthit's parents are doctors, His mother is a gynecologist and his father is a Pediatrician. Beam, obviously is a doctor, resident in the same hospital his parents are working in.

Kongpob is the only child but he has a cousin who almost lives in their home without even bothered to go back to his home because he loves the Suthiluck household.

After one and half years in a relationship, Kongpob & Arthit broke up and meet again after five years. They cross paths unintentionally when they're at the peak of their careers.

That's all I can reveal as of now😄

Coming to the updates, I will be publishing two times a week i.e., Sunday and Wednesday

DISCLAIMER:

All the facts and figures in this story are fictional. It may or may not match with the real-time world. So, please don't take an effort in comparing those and just enjoy the story😊

 So, please don't take an effort in comparing those and just enjoy the story😊