Chapter 28

"I...I am sorry!! I didn't know that" Arthit awkwardly replied, pushing his hurt aside. It's his decision to leave everything so, he has no right to feel bad about having someone else in Kongpob's life.

"Don't worry... even he doesn't know" Arthit frowned with confusion.

Is it possible? How could someone be in a relationship without the partner knowing that he is in a relationship?

Arghh... Even thinking this scenario is making his head dizzy and Kongpob is having his share of adorable cute Arthit with confused expressions.

"Remember when I told you, I am still at Rama VIII bridge and it's true in all senses. I am still waiting for you to just apologize for whatever you said and hold my hand"

"Will you forgive me that easily? Five years of heartbreak and just a sorry will suffice?" Arthit asked.

"No... When did I say, sorry will suffice. But you holding my hand will do. You know, Initially, I felt that it might be true that you never loved me and it was just a phase. This continued till the phase of my mourning for a breakup. And I never spoke about this to anyone. I wish I could've done that so that I can realize where things went wrong. But when I started to go back to the track, I came back to my senses. And that made me conclude that whatever you said is..." Kongpob looked straight at Arthit's eyes and continued "You just lied to me about the reason. There's something more that you're hiding." Arthit scared expression confirmed the conclusion. Kongpob sighed loudly before continued

"But I respected that. maybe you thought I won't understand you and many more reasons. But it's a giant lie that you never loved me. Because the way you just look in my eyes, even now... I can tell. You were my favorite subject to read when I was in university, P'Arthit and I would've got a gold medal in that. I know you more than you can ever imagine.

Yes, I made a few mistakes that I still feel bad" Kongpob's tone turned to melancholic remembering how he misjudged a few moments in his life with Arthit, that may be the reason they're now in two different paths, looking at each other longingly and complete darkness following the path. And in this visual, Kongpob is sure he has seen a blue wolf behind Arthit.

Kongpob shook his head trying to erase the visual from his head and started to collect the soiled utensils to the sink. Arthit soon followed and also stopped Kongpob to wash the dishes saying someone else will do that, unknown to Kongpob, Arthit will do that with magic.😂

"Even when I was not in my right senses, I followed your path. I looked up to you, all the time. It was not intentional. I never thought that I will be like my P'Arthit. It just happened, even after we break up. I became head hazer, never forget what you taught me. With you, I never felt ashamed or doubted my relationship. You never made me feel embarrassed that I am in love with a guy. You never disrespected me or took lenience that you're elder, always treated me equally. With you, I always learned to walk with my head held high!! Like this" Lifting his jaw up with his fingers, Kongpob showed his face with pride. Arthit observed the way Kongpob is priding for being with Arthit, even it was for a small-time. He also didn't miss how Kongpob addressed him as my P'Arthit!!

Arthit started pouring the ginger tea into cups and handed one to Kongpob and took one for himself. Seeing Arthit, still remembering Kongpob's very minute details about him and this is... one of them. Every time Kongpob haves a heavy meal, he drinks ginger tea to help him in digestion.

"How could you even say that you never loved me?" Kongpob asked making Arthit shiver but didn't wait for the reply and stood opposite to the full-length glass window, observing the view.

After a few seconds, he saw a faint reflection of the same blue wolf on the glass. Scared, he looked back only to find Arthit standing there. He looked again at the glass and Arthit's faint reflection is there.